Coronavirus cases and deaths among UM members

Hey @Onder are the pubs open again i read czech wants to ease the restrictions

when will you let american tourists of the aug variety back in?

SARS-CoV-2 Isolation From Ocular Secretions of a Patient With COVID-19 in Italy With Prolonged Viral RNA Detection.
Five days after it became undetectable, SARS-CoV-2 RNA was detected again (Ct, 36.25) in the ocular swab sample collected at day 27 (Table). SARS-CoV-2 RNA was detected in ocular swabs days after it was undetectable in nasal swabs (Table). In addition, the Ct values detected in the late ocular samples were lower than those observed in the nasal swabs (Table 1), suggesting sustained replication in conjunctiva. With the aim of demonstrating that viral genomes detected in ocular swabs represented infectious virus, the first RNA-positive ocular sample was inoculated in Vero E6 cells, and cytopathic effect was observed 5 days postinoculum. Viral replication was confirmed by real-time RT-PCR on RNA purified from spent cell growth medium.

yes , you just go ahead and keep listening. The fact that me implying that we are most likely being lied to in numerous ways by numerous people is something that i need to spoon feed you isnt surprising. You're clearly just a part of the herd ... so please, dont let me bother you from grazing. :thumbsup:
what is the lie you're worrying about

@CiG you understand that mumbo jumbo? :lol:

jokes aside, you have got to be the slowest person i have ever come across.
you're kind of an idiot, so I was giving you lee way there

of course not, but that also doesnt mean that all the people dying right now from underlying health conditions are dying because of this virus. Those numbers are without a doubt inflated and this virus is far less deadlier than than what most of the sheeple have been convinced it is. Same goes for the numbers they usually put out for the flu. If you're old and have health conditions(which most older people do), the chances of you dying are higher if you get sick and that is tied more to those specific health conditions and not the "big bad flu" or the boogeymen that have convinced most of the people who cant think for themselves that the world is at an end right now.
like you're understanding of statistics, here.with probably no qualifications?

a gated community privileged(see, this is how you use the word correctly) preppy who takes vacations to Savannah, aborts babies yearly and buys into anything the liberal schmucks feed him calls people who want to keep their jobs and feed their families sheep. And then has the nerve to refer to others as idiots :lol:

tenor.gif