Corset night tradition?

I still have the one I bought 1.5 years ago that I was too chicken to wear last year... planning on wearing it this year though! :)

Oh, nd I think we may have another couple of first-time corset night participants this year. Let them all come over to the dark side... :heh:

I got a new one a few weeks ago.

Okay, so it's not a real corset, but it looks enough like one to pass. And I'm happy with how I look in it, too.

So yeah, I'm in. Even though I seem to miss the picture every year.

already ready already ;)
can't wait!!!
we need to plan the time and post notices so everyone can be there at the right time ;)

Plan? What an idea!

Actually bought a new waist cincher this year, and I have a few more for those who wish to crank down to the 26" or 24" range.

If only. *sigh*

-MetalRose

I'll be wearing mine. Depending upon how things go this year, I may be in the market for a new one - so I should start looking around at ideas.

expression.jpg

Heavy Red has got some new corsets up - they're probably the best out there for reasonably priced and reasonably well-made corsets (assuming you can't afford $250+ for custom-made). I have a black and blue underbust that I like a lot. :D (which I've just noticed they no longer have available - they seem to have pulled a lot of old stock when they introduced new stuff. It looks very much like the French Striation underbust.)

i got the perfect person

http://www.meanastyles.com/

just tell her "Sweet Su" sent ya ;)
there are at least 7 of us who have her corsets ;)

Thank you for the suggestion. I have visited the website and it seems very informative on picking out one based on your body shape.

About a week ago I got the results from my annual physical (which I had managed to delay for 3 years) and was told that my triglycerides were off the chart. So I've now had to really take a hard look at my naughty habits and weed all of the contraband out of my cupboards/life. So I'm not sure if by September my corset size will change or not?????? Depends on how diligent I am with all of it...

Also a decent place to look around for handmade stuff is http://www.etsy.com/ - it's sometimes a pain to browse through but there's a ton of stuff including corsets/cinchers. A lot of people will do custom orders too if you just contact them.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have visited the website and it seems very informative on picking out one based on your body shape.

About a week ago I got the results from my annual physical (which I had managed to delay for 3 years) and was told that my triglycerides were off the chart. So I've now had to really take a hard look at my naughty habits and weed all of the contraband out of my cupboards/life. So I'm not sure if by September my corset size will change or not?????? Depends on how diligent I am with all of it...

good luck with this - lifestyle changes (NOT diets) are kinda hard to get into, but once you're there, you are golden :)

Meana lives right by me, so if you need an emergency corsetting, we can hook you up :)

good luck with this - lifestyle changes (NOT diets) are kinda hard to get into, but once you're there, you are golden :)

Meana lives right by me, so if you need an emergency corsetting, we can hook you up :)

Thank you, I will keep that in mind.

Agreed about the lifestyle change. It will be very hard to say goodbye to my chocolate milk and morning bagel, but I guess it's not as healthy as I thought it was. Figured the milk was good for me and figured the bagel was borderline ok, but time to learn to like Grape Nuts (ha ha).

So I've now had to really take a hard look at my naughty habits and weed all of the contraband out of my cupboards/life. So I'm not sure if by September my corset size will change or not?????? Depends on how diligent I am with all of it...

I feel your pain. I finally got into the doctor about my thyroid issue. The only "bad" thing I should weed from my cabinets is bread. No soda, no chips, no cookies... What more can I do?

I was hoping this med would help me lose weight a little faster...

-MetalRose