Could you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necro NinjA

With A Crown of Horns
Jun 8, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
recommend some bands , sorry I know somebody else has a thread like this but Im always on the search for new bands , heres just a sample of what I like....

Lamb of God
malevolent creation
suffocation
cryptopsy
gorguts
lykathea aflame
dying fetus
nile
opeth
god forbid
with dead hands rising
neuraxis
the red chord
behemoth
anata

please help me out it would be much appreciated

Don't listen to negative people.. like what you like... no one has the same exact tastes... what is good and what is not is a matter of opinion and all idiots have one... anyways judging by your list I would recommend for starters:

Dimmu Borgir

Children of Bodom

The Metal Major said:
You're right... "Half good" was generous.

shut the fuck up

idk maybe
Dark Tranquility
Children of Bodom
In Flames
Testament

just to name a few obvious ones if you haver never heard.

The Metal Major said:
Also, if the original poster likes Suffocation and Gorguts, then he should like IMMOLATION. There, I contributed.
I like Immolations "unholy cult" and "close to a world below" , I've been a fan for a while , thank you for contributing.

EternalMetal said:
shut the fuck up

Typical Insecure Metalhead Syndrome is strong in this one. Insulting bands does not equal a personal attack on a fan. Personal attacks resulting from such discussion seem to rise on the other side, and not from the original detractor. If you have nothing valid to say then 'shutting the fuck up' would be your best option.

BlackDahliaMurder said:
I like Immolations "unholy cult" and "close to a world below" , I've been a fan for a while , thank you for contributing.

Check out "Failures for Gods" as well, as it's right up that same alley. Some people dislike the production of the album but I see it as lending darker atmosphere. Besides, musically speaking, the album is very interesting.

The Metal Major said:
Typical Insecure Metalhead Syndrome is strong in this one. Insulting bands does not equal a personal attack on a fan. Personal attacks resulting from such discussion seem to rise on the other side, and not from the original detractor. If you have nothing valid to say then 'shutting the fuck up' would be your best option.

he had no right no go saying that his tastes in music were not even half good. and talk about not contributing, at least i posted some bands. your post was a complete attack on me. So why dont you go shut the fuck up too. eh, fuck this forum, all everyone does is bitch. Its so fucking annoying. and this contradicting motherfucker doesnt help either.

how about Black Label Society?

check out some severed savior or impaled. and if ya dig that, some eradykate, cephalic carnage, gorerotted, exhumed, and cattle decapitation

and btw, nice to see another anata fan. quite an awesome band
~gR~

EternalMetal said:
he had no right no go saying that his tastes in music were not even half good. and talk about not contributing, at least i posted some bands. your post was a complete attack on me. So why dont you go shut the fuck up too. eh, fuck this forum, all everyone does is bitch. Its so fucking annoying. and this contradicting motherfucker doesnt help either.

how about Black Label Society?

"No right?" What does rights have to do with anything? The purpose of forums is for *discussion*. If everyone agreed with everything, then there would be no purpose for discussion, thus negating the purpose of a discussion forum. I didn't attack anyone; I merely stated my opinion on music, which is in line with the purpose of discussion forums. If you can't discuss, then, again, "shut the fuck up." Ironically, the original poster didn't complain about what I had to say, and I even recommended him a band. Bite me.

As much as I enjoy watching Bodom fans get pissed off, this discussion is hardly productive. Destroyer 666 and Immolation are the two best recommendations here.

Status
Not open for further replies.