Countdown on INFLAMES.COM (New Single?)

potassium78

Oct 2, 2007
Check it out: http://www.inflames.com/main.html

It looks like half of the album artwork is covered up...for now.

Weird:

l_f4570a4f95d47bfc1f4e62a8e98799c1.jpg

If they were the tracks 'not good enough' for ASOP I'm not sure I do.... then again, apparently Eraser and Abengeation weren't good enough for ASOP either... when in fact both songs are better than anything on the album.

If they were the tracks 'not good enough' for ASOP I'm not sure I do.... then again, apparently Eraser and Abengeation weren't good enough for ASOP either... when in fact both songs are better than anything on the album.
Eraser is 10x better than TMT, so I wouldn't really go by that logic. :Smug:

It's a countdown to the REAL ASOP. The released one is just a fake, used to get the attention of metalcore fans.

The real album is the sequel to The Jester Race.

Well, this is really confusing. My guess originally was that it would be a new single, with the unreleased songs tacked onto it, but this is more of a DvD shaped picture?

I feel like a pussy just looking at that picture. Did the owl from the tootsie pop commercial find an inbred unicorn with two too many limbs to ride around the clouds with and make other fucked up friends? Honestly I can't see any band member besides Anders saying "Oh fuck this is a badass picture let's use it for an album cover".

Oh and while I thought ASOP was pretty damn bad, Abnegation was just an utter Abortion. Eraser was tolerable, maybe even borderline enjoyable. They would really have to have some crazy trick up their sleeves with this one if they want to get any dignity or respect back. My guess is that if these tracks didn't even make ASOP, this probably won't be happening with this release.

Well, I think Abnegation, the new version, was good, Eraser and Tilt also rocked, a bit more in fact. I enjoy all those 3 tracks, and I enjoy only like... 2 tracks on ASOP itself, so I'd say there might be some good stuff on there.

It's not a coutndown for a new single. I clicked forward about 10 times and eventually "Oct 30 Annexet Stlm Nov 1 Lisbershallen GBG" gradually faded in. It's probably a countdown for them announcing two special shows or something which is kind of lame.

Oh fuck this is an awesome picture, they should use it for an album cover.
Seriously. I like it.
Yeah, I'm guessin it's a DVD
Or some specially packaged thing or box set.

It's not a coutndown for a new single. I clicked forward about 10 times and eventually "Oct 30 Annexet Stlm Nov 1 Lisbershallen GBG" gradually faded in. It's probably a countdown for them announcing two special shows or something which is kind of lame.

Yes. Just right click and hit Play.