COUNTDOWN

SavaVIDude

Savatage Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA, Earth
It's Tuesday and my ramp-up is in FULL GOOSE BOZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to show off my state, town and metal to those travelling from afar. You WILL NOT be disappointed. I shall be on the rail or up front headbanging my fucking ass off!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Especially for Krucible and Six Minute Century!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Peace,
Chris :headbang:

I will be sitting in the back chewing my knuckles and hoping everything goes as planned, no really, when you the best people in the world attending, and the best bands in the world and a crew that won't let you down, the only things that can go wrong will be so minor it won't be worth talking about.

See ya'll on friday for the show, but i will be arriving in Houston tomorrow at about 1:30pm. So I will be in town a few extra days, hope to see all of you and tlak to each and every one of you.

J-Man

Good luck to you, & everyone involved in putting this together.
I'm still PISSED I can't be there, but perhaps I'll make the 2nd installment!
Good luck guys & girls!

Good luck to you, & everyone involved in putting this together.
I'm still PISSED I can't be there, but perhaps I'll make the 2nd installment!
Good luck guys & girls!

Dang Bro It won't be the same without you, I wish you could be there, i will drink One for you.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: or two or three

I'll be running around with about sixteen cameras snapping pix and writing notes on how everyone loves the show!! Either that or I'll be right up front with Chris banging my head against the stage!!

Especially for Krucible and Six Minute Century!!
Seconded. But here's the really great part of all this for me.

With the exception of Magistral, I had never heard any of the other bands til this package was put together. I had heard of Outworld, but never listened to any of their stuff.

So I went to various websites and myspace pages to check these bands out, expecting not to like 'em. you know how it is for festival packages... you really only go for 1 or 2 bands, and the rest are filler.

That's not the case here. I'm loving every band on this bill. Kudos to everyone putting it together.

It's always fun to discover new bands. I'm discovering six of 'em, and it kicks ass.

Seconded. But here's the really great part of all this for me.

With the exception of Magistral, I had never heard any of the other bands til this package was put together. I had heard of Outworld, but never listened to any of their stuff.

So I went to various websites and myspace pages to check these bands out, expecting not to like 'em. you know how it is for festival packages... you really only go for 1 or 2 bands, and the rest are filler.

That's not the case here. I'm loving every band on this bill. Kudos to everyone putting it together.

It's always fun to discover new bands. I'm discovering six of 'em, and it kicks ass.

Can't wait to meet you, and as to the bands in the festival, it was a long and sometimes pointed discussion on who to get and how to slot them to get the most bang for the buck, we feel we have a solid line-up that will appeal to everyone, not just prog metal, but some power thrown in and some thrash, and some surprises from just about all the bands, and there were some bands that approached us after the lineup was set that we have to regretfully turn down as all slots were filled, but i can say this be prepared for TEXAS MADFEST, and stay tuned for some discussion on next's years show, it promises to be even bigger and better.

I will be sitting in the back chewing my knuckles and hoping everything goes as planned, no really, when you the best people in the world attending, and the best bands in the world and a crew that won't let you down, the only things that can go wrong will be so minor it won't be worth talking about.

See ya'll on friday for the show, but i will be arriving in Houston tomorrow at about 1:30pm. So I will be in town a few extra days, hope to see all of you and tlak to each and every one of you.

J-Man

J-Man - I would HIGHLY recommend NOT chewing your knuckles while headbanging!! You might need those hands!! :loco:

I'll be running around with about sixteen cameras snapping pix and writing notes on how everyone loves the show!! Either that or I'll be right up front with Chris banging my head against the stage!!

Dude - You BETTER be up there when SMC plays "Perfect Picture" or "April 19".

Everyone else - when Chuck hits the last note in "Under the Moonlight" (it's a song about vampires!!), men, set your beer down and grab your jewels, cause that note has not been invented yet!! I call it an "R". Just warning yall.

Gotta make a stop at the ol' ATM tonight prior to tomorrow morning's drive down. At the risk of embarrassing myself I didn't see (although I'm sure I just overlooked it) the cost of the event tickets anywhere. What is the price? I want to make sure I bring enough for those obviously but for any other goodies that might be worth picking up. :headbang: