COUNTDOWN

I'm in Germany and trying my best to convince myself that it's 9:30am and I'm all bright eyed and bushy-tailed, not 3:30am after 15 hours of travel and almost 24 hours awake. I think there's going to be a nap sometime today...

I should be all caught up by tomorrow though. :D Assuming I don't get lost at the Hbf and miss the train, I foresee arriving at Venlo around lunchtime...

I'm eating a muffin while trying to come up with a briliant (web)design for a guy who makes vegetarian bitterballs, but all I can think off is ProgPower.
Can't believe there are guys who need to travel sooo long! We're for hours in de train tomorrow (at this time tomorrow I will be sitting in the train for about 23 mins :p) and I thought THAT was long..

Tonight I'm gonna play some piano, watch a movie, have a good night rest and then PROGPOWER! We're gonna take some acoustics btw, so anyone who knows to play a nice afterparty song... You're welcome to use our acoustics!

The Finnish convoy will be leaving around 5:30 (local) tomorrow from Tampere and will be in Amsterdam around 11:00. We'll probably be in Amsterdam for a few hours, but here's a chance that you'll see us in the train. Just look for the loud weird speaking group probably doing this :kickass:

Car will leave Hallstahammar(9am)/Örebro(10am) tomorrow, take off from Skavsta 14.05 and arrive at Eindhoven 15.55.
The we'll see how jammed the traffic situation is along A67 towards Baarlo

Last day at work and then packing stuff tonight, time schedule tomorrow:

leaving town around 11am, probably we'll arive between 1pm and 2pm in our hotel in Venlo. After some 'shopping', drinking and eating we'll be heading to Baarlo due to arrive half an hour before the first show starts.

Looking forward to this weekend so much !

Have a safe trip all and see you in Baarlo :headbang:.

H.

I've been ill for a couple of days now (sort of :puke: and :zombie:), but it's getting better now. With just one day to spare, I'd like to call this in the nick of time...

just one day later and I would have been in the nick at home

Just one more day at work 'till it's time to :headbang:

For those of you who aren't yet traveling, have a safe journey and we'll see each other tomorrow

....Until we meet again, commander....

Finished packing too. Well, almost, just have to pack my daily dose of vitamins..... which happen to taste a lot like beer.... and have the same effect... Wait, it is beer. :loco:

A couple of hours left before the first shift at the doors, just a minor cold but that won't spoil the fun. :)