Cover of The River Dragon ...

Yeah, the solo's a bit iffy, but overall, that was really fucking good. What did you do for drums? I'm really curious because I use Acid when I record and I have these terrible, terrible samples.

Pretty killer sounding, sound and playing. Good set of balls to post it for all of use NM critics to hear with the solo not being spot on perfect. If I didn't know everything note-for-note, I wouldn't have realized the solo was spot on. Great job bra', and THANKS for letting us listen.

Aight, I'm buffering it real slow coz my ISP capped my speed. But from what I've heard so far, you need to make more use of the stereo image. You've only single-tracked the rhythm guitar, when the guitars actually quad-tracked for DHIADW. There's a bit too much palm muting on that first riff.. but I mean if your idea was to put your own spin on that, then more power to you. You gotta work a bit more on that pinch harmonic riff.

And ookay this whole streaming thing is getting on my nerves now, so I can't listen to the rest. But you got a few things you want to aim to work toward. Nice attempt though.

Everyone should do River Dragon Covers! I'll try to do one. \m/ \m/ I can't sing for shit though.

Oh I forgot to mention, Nice job! it sounds a little fast to me though.