Cover of The River Dragon ...

it actually sounded pretty good. There was a bit too much PM'ing in the verse riffs, but still sounded good. The solo was slightly messed up too. There were times where it sounded like a single rhythm track, then all the sudden 4 guitars played the rhythm at once, but it's not that big of a deal since you played the song pretty well.

i can sing that song, it's great fun singing that style, so melodramatic!

Rich - Rannoch said:
Good effort popetot. OK, in response to Sinister Mephisto's challenge, here's my effort. Knocked together pretty quickly so not perfect. I hope the link works. Give it a listen and see what you think...be kind :D

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=696912&T=3730

Allright! Nice job. I programmed the drums for it and now I just have to do guitars. If anyone else wants the drum parts so they can play guitar over it just ask :)

popetot said:
I use a program called Doggiebox. It's only for Mac, though ... You can download full drum sets, recorded by other users, from the homepage and they sound great. It's the best drum program I've been able to find so far.

Why are all the good music programs on Mac's. :( I need to get a mac I guess. Decent job, but yeah...too much palm muting like a few others have said. Other than that you are off to a good start. I would love to hear some of your originals.