Cover

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Just for fun a question for everyone.

Someone may have asked this question before but what cover would you like to hear Enchant do most?

This should be interesting :loco:

This is gonna be a shocker, but I would love you guys to do Grey Seal, by Elton John. I think this is one of the greatest short tunes of all time and I think Ted could wail on this one. Also, an extended ending of Enchant jamming would be a natural. Just my 2 cents...

Faithfully is such a great song - cool suggestion. Though I think an Enchant cover song could be a bit more rocking.
I think a Rush song could be nice. I mean, the singing, the bass, the guitar, some keyboards - would work quite well for me.

I am with you Ted :) I can here you wailing them in my head, Portrait He Knew would just rock! I am always down with the Kansas bro!

STM you hity a homer with those, but Grey Seal is an awesome one too! Thats a great one Hen!

The best one is the Villiage People though :) Who is gonna be the Cowboy? or the Cop. I wanna be the terrible Indian.

These are cool keep em coming.............................................

actually, on a serious note... I think Ted would sound great on some Supertramp material...

maybe...

Goodbye Stranger
Give A Little Bit
Logical Song

ebass said:
I am with you Ted :) I can here you wailing them in my head, Portrait He Knew would just rock! I am always down with the Kansas bro!

STM you hity a homer with those, but Grey Seal is an awesome one too! Thats a great one Hen!

The best one is the Villiage People though :) Who is gonna be the Cowboy? or the Cop. I wanna be the terrible Indian.

These are cool keep em coming.............................................
Hmm...Ed in a tool belt...you guys have to do a music video....:D you're all so damned photogenic!:worship: ....back to the music. Yeah, Kansas would do nicely...some Rush...gee, I just distracted myself...:loco:

Kristin
Via Dragongroupie...awaiting videos

Omg! You guys should sooooo totally cover master of puppets! O wait...another prog band did that *snicker*. What about Raining Blood? Hee Hee!

*seriously* I think It would be cool for you guys to cover some Maiden Tunes....Like "The Trooper" or "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son". I'm pretty sure Ted could hit Dickenson's Range, and Doug and Bill would make for some really SICK Maidenenisque harmonies.

Something by Rush, definitely! Hey, you already played parts of "The Spirit of Radio" and "Xanadu"... ;)
Something off of "Hold Your Fire" would be great. The heavy bass in "High Water" really reminded me of Enchant, so why not? Or how about the gripping "Red Sector A" or "Nobody´s Hero"? They´re as emotional as your best tunes. Hearing Enchant twiddling their way through "La Villa Strangiato" would be gold as well. :D

Kansas is a given due to Ted´s voice, of course. "Carry on my Wayward Son" is untouchable, but a cover version of "Miracles out of Nowhere" or one of their old epics would be cool.

Then there´s Marillion... I´d be interested to hear "Heart of Lothian" or "Bitter Suite".