Crazy night, what if this happened to you?

RedDog

Humanoid typhoon
Sep 7, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma.
I've seen crazier things happen, but if you broke into some building and ran like fuck afterward, how would you handle the situation? Cause I just saw come crazy shit happen, and well, it was stupid as hell. I'm pretty freaked about it.

Some guy I met tonight left the bar, broke into a convenience store and ran like hell. Just made me think, what would the guys on the sneap forum do if they were drunk enough to attempt them same?

I'm still pretty struck by it, I've never seen a b&e before.

I'd report him to the cops and try to avoid meeting shady people like that in the future. Burglars and thieves do not good friends make, and should be skinned and thrown into salt water whenever possible.

I don't even know this guy's last name. He was really cool up until that little stunt. And well, what the hell. Some people are just beyond expectation after more than a few drinks.

Uhhh, call the cops perhaps? How is this situation even remotely confusing? You just stood there and went "Wow, he broke into the store. Damn, that's amazing. Never seen anything like it!" ??

Joe

Some guy I met tonight left the bar, broke into a convenience store and ran like hell. Just made me think, what would the guys on the sneap forum do if they were drunk enough to attempt them same?

Uhh, what? If I was drunk enough to break into a store, what would I do? I guess I'd break into a store, then, but I doubt I could be drunk enough to do that, as I really don't want to break anywhere.

Confusing thread of the year 2010.

Under the influence of alcohol you're bound to do things you wouldn't normally do, lack of inhibitions. That "what if..." you'd never normally consider becomes a distinct possibility. I mean yeah, shoplifting is a shitty thing to do, but that doesn't mean the guy's an out an out cunt, just wasted.

would a burglar be one who burgles?? Why is it burglarized and not "Hey, I've just been burgled"