What if...

Blitzkrieg said:
I would just get the man upstairs to type IDKFA and IDDQD, and it would all be sweet.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I cant believe how much ass that post just kicked :headbang:

1. What if The Punisher and Batman were real and carried out their work in your city? Would they have your support? Or would you want them stopped?

I think I'd support them. I don't like vigilantes, but the Punisher and Batman would be more level-headed than the yahoos who think it's within their right to take the law into their own hands without thinking it through beforehand.

2. What if, instead of giving up like a softcock quitter, Obi-Wan actually killed Darth in their duel, how would this have affected things differently as opposed to how it really played out? What would have happened?

Someone would have stepped up in Darth's place. It's the Emperor who was the real powerhouse, so he would have just found another Sith-dude. Also, without Darth becoming soft at the end of Jedi the Emperor wouldn't have been thrown into that pit just because his prodigy decided that he'd side with his kid instead.

Empire wins.

3. What if Superman was real? Would it even be possible for a man like Superman to exist in todays world? Could anyone really see all the war, murder, rape, injustice and starvation and so on we have and not destroy us all in absolute disgust if they had the power?

He'd be popular for a while, but then the tall poppy syndrome would come into effect and we'd all criticise him for not fixing everything, etc. Then he'd move to France and become a recluse.

4. What if the Ark Of The Covenent really exists and is sitting in some warehouse somewhere? What would happen if you opened it? The Indiana Jones answer automatically disqualifies you from commenting further, we already know that one.

I think the Ark, if already found, would have already been opened. Not sure what would have happened when it was opened, but obviously the world hasn't ended.

5. What if Doom was real, how long do you honestly think a Marine, no matter how well trained, would last against the legions of Hell itself? If the doorway to Hell was opened and the human race had to fight back, could we win?

The marine would NOT have lasted long because realistically, you can't be near-death and then suddenly be in peak physical condition just because you picked up a first aid kid consisting of band-aids and a tube of Savlon. In answer to the second question, yes, we would win, because someone would find the cheat codes within minutes of the beasties attacking us.

Goreripper said:
Or it could turn out like that Judge Dredd series were that guy brought the dead back to life, and the teeming billions of resurrected dead pretty much destroyed civilization.
NECROPOLIS!!! :headbang: It was all downhill for JD after that.

1. What if The Punisher and Batman were real and carried out their work in your city? Would they have your support? Or would you want them stopped?
I would support as the cops are not doing there job!
2. What if, instead of giving up like a softcock quitter, Obi-Wan actually killed Darth in their duel, how would this have affected things differently as opposed to how it really played out? What would have happened?
The forces of evil would still have existed. There just would have been some other tormented soul...maybe Luke would have been it!
3. What if Superman was real? Would it even be possible for a man like Superman to exist in todays world? Could anyone really see all the war, murder, rape, injustice and starvation and so on we have and not destroy us all in absolute disgust if they had the power?
No too much for one super hero!
4. What if the Ark Of The Covenent really exists and is sitting in some warehouse somewhere? What would happen if you opened it? The Indiana Jones answer automatically disqualifies you from commenting further, we already know that one.
It is a bit like the Pandora's Box once opened the world would change in a large way. It is a symbol not material content anyway!
5. What if Doom was real, how long do you honestly think a Marine, no matter how well trained, would last against the legions of Hell itself? If the doorway to Hell was opened and the human race had to fight back, could we win?
I don't believe hell exists so I forfeit my answer here!

Hang on a second.

What the fuck is Lex Luthor doing in Gotham City!!!???

Shouldn't he be evil'ing it up in Metropolis?

Anyway. I may answer your questions. But I will do so on my own timeframe thankyouverymuch.

They arent the same city, where did you get that from? :confused:

Lex is the President now, so he could be anywhere Salty, plus, before that, he tried to buy Gotham after it was smashed to bits in an Earthquake of gigantic magnitude and declared no mans land and not part of the US anymore, so he gets around.

Sort of, you can buy Cataclysm, the first trade, then volumes 1 to 5 of No Mans Land, its one of the best Batman series ever, I *really* liked it :worship: