Question time

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Phloogy recently asked me what Testament album to buy, I said The Gathering, as its godlike, but I suggested perhaps Low would be better as its less aggressive. Then he said he had Low and he loved it.

* Puts on Wonder Years voice*

It was then I realised how out of touch I was, here I was thinking I knew it all about my friend. I realised that day that the world is a lot bigger than I thought, and I felt a part of my childhood slipping away.

So, without further adieu, some questions...

1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

2. Do you own The Gathering by Testament yet? If not, do you own Low?

3. A huge building is on fire, its a veritable towering inferno of danteesque proportions, what superhero do you call on to stop it and why? (And Superman is exempt, he is busy rescuing a cat out of a tree).

4. What are we going to do tonight?

5. If you are female, what do you like in a man? If you are male, what do you like in a female? Jaded and or cynical people are invited to vent on this question if you feel the need.

6. Whats the one biggest regret that you have, if any, in your life?

7. Do you like rollercoasters?

8. If everyone from this board all met up at Dreamworld, what kind of day would we have and what do you think would happen?

9. Do you own a pet? If so, what kind and whats its name?

Oh, all kinds of things. An Australian cricketer, a rock star, an actor, a cowboy. Anything except me.

No, I only own their Best Of, but will be picking up some more once I get paid :headbang:

3. A huge building is on fire, its a veritable towering inferno of danteesque proportions, what superhero do you call on to stop it and why? (And Superman is exempt, he is busy rescuing a cat out of a tree).

The Human Torch, of course!!

Dunno 'bout you, but I'm sitting around picking my arse. You're welcome to join me...

5. If you are female, what do you like in a man? If you are male, what do you like in a female? Jaded and or cynical people are invited to vent on this question if you feel the need.

What if you're a hermaphrodite? You're so inconsiderate, Spawny.

Not writing to my father when I was tempted (he was in New Zealand after my parents divorced) and getting in touch with him before he died.

Oh my, yes.

8. If everyone from this board all met up at Dreamworld, what kind of day would we have and what do you think would happen?

We would have a smashing day, and would cause merry mayhem all day, before topping it all off by going to that vintage photography studio, dressing up as whores (with the girls being cowboys) and getting a group photo done in mock sepia!

I have 3 pets by marriage. 2 dogs (Charlies and Jack), and one cat (Rory). Oh, and a wife called Bev. Ha ha!

I dunno. Maybe a rock star or a pro skater or something.

no.

Aquaman? Water puts out fire. The Wonder Twins also had something to do with water, but they suck.

Karate

5. If you are male, what do you like in a female? Jaded and or cynical people are invited to vent on this question if you feel the need.

A good body and a nice face. Personality? Pffft - aren't they all liars and cheaters, users, gold diggers and backstabbers?

[/jaded & cynical]

Not video taping the time my ex came round here behind her current b/f's back...

Sure, why not?

I dunno man.

Nah. But my old man has 3 greyhounds called Rusty, Sox and Benny.

Something to to with computers. Here's to living the dream!

Yes I do, although I am yet to listen to it. I didn't ask what album to buy, I asked what album I should get. Subtle shade of difference.

Aquaman. Cause it's obvious.

Sleep, probably. And I think there's a new South Park episode on.

At this point in time, I am declining to answer this question.

My biggest regret is that I didnt work out till late in my life (so far) that is that sometime the fear you feel is worth it, and is very often not an excuse.

Yes.

The world would shift on it's axis, because it would mean Spawn has left his bedroom and spoken to real people.

I have to dogs, Maltese X Lhaso Apso, Ekman and Zener.

Originally posted by Mark

What if you're a hermaphrodite? You're so inconsiderate, Spawny.

I actually had "If you are both or neither feel free to answer as either" but deleted it as I did think I knew enough about you people to know it wasnt needed, but if it is, please feel free to add it to your question :)

Originally posted by phlogiston

The world would shift on it's axis, because it would mean Spawn has left his bedroom and spoken to real people.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All this is much more fun than work, thank you :D

Bat at number 3 for Australia, and bowl leg spin. Apart from that.....meh....

Yes and Yes!

Spleen from Mystery Men

I'm going to work. You, spawny, are probably going to sleep

Personality, sense of humour...huuuuge...tracks of land...

Not learning an instrument earlier in life

No. No I do not

Being as I don't like roller coasters, I would probably hold everyone's bags while they went on it!

Dog named Joey

1. Rich (still working on that one)

2. No and no

3. The Flash. I want to see if he can move any faster with his arse on fire :lol:

4. Listen to Demons and Wizards and finish reading "Crackdown" by Val McDermid

5. Someone with the figure of Charli Robinson and the girl-next-door charm of Amy Acker, who doesn't mind metal and has enough sense to bugger off and leave me alone when required.

6. My Honours year at uni (worst of my life so far) and the fact that I'm hurtling towards thirty with almost nothing to show for it.

7. No. I can't get on them and wouldn't even if I could.

8. I don't know. I'd make an excuse and not turn up so I could stay home and read.

9. Up until a year ago, I had the best dog in the world (Scrappy). Still don't feel right about replacing her :cry:.

W

OK, here goes...

An astronaut first, then a rockstar! Guess which career path I ended up choosing? :D

Actually, no! :( Gotta fix that soon!

All of the sucky superheroes so if they're unsuccessful, at least we all have the bonus that they died in the fire! HAHA!

I'm doing a web design project, followed by more work on an album I'm producing, answering e-mails and then wonderful, wonderful sleep! You may watch, young Spawny... if that court order has ended finally, that is! HAHA!

Well, a pretty face is always a bonus but the person they are on the inside is the most attractive thing to me.

Oh, there's a few, believe me! But nothing I'm gonna post on a public forum! ;)

I went on one once and that was 1 time too many, thank you very much! HAHA!

It'd be awesome! Could you imagine us all wandering around with Spawny actually out of his room and Trent all dressed up as Vinnie Vincent in full make up? ;) HAHAHAHA!

I have a cat called (wait for it).... "Cat". HAHA! Savage little monster too, she is!

Originally posted by Mark
Oh, and a wife called Bev. Ha ha!

:mad:

The second guitarist in Queen :D

No.

Spiderman, so that he'll be burnt to death and unable to make any more terrible movies.

The last of our Christmas shopping (all online).

Good Personality, exellent sense of humour, and kind eyes. A big dick and a nice arse are an added bonus. :p

Not being confident enough to make the best of opportunities that presented themselves at Uni.

Hell yeah!

We would all stand around for hours on end deciding what to do.

Two dogs called Jack and Charlie, and a cat called Rory. :)

If I answered my own questions, would that be self serving or just weird? Or both?

I'm 24 and I still don't know what I wanna be when I grow up

nope

Deckchair Man!!! So he can bring me a deckchair that I can sit in and watch that sucker burn :devil:

Come home from uni, eat dinner, lay down listening to music and probably fall asleep. If we don't fall asleep we'll be updating the Scourge website seeing as we FINALLY have a fucking drummer :D

Non-psychoness is a must-have.

Nothing really comes to mind. Lots of little regrets but there isn't one that stands out from the rest.

Not really... I'll go on them to not look like a wuss but I don't really enjoy them.

We would all have a great time... and then everyone would head to the nearest net cafe to make posts about it where they would list every person from the board that they met.

Yes. 14 year old silky terrier. Holly.

1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Astronaut

2. Do you own The Gathering by Testament yet? If not, do you own Low? I own some... mp3.... files......... I'll buy them both if I ever see them down here...

3. A huge building is on fire, its a veritable towering inferno of danteesque proportions, what superhero do you call on to stop it and why? (And Superman is exempt, he is busy rescuing a cat out of a tree). Optimus Prime

4. What are we going to do tonight? Internet, TV, vasoline.

5. If you are female, what do you like in a man? If you are male, what do you like in a female? Jaded and or cynical people are invited to vent on this question if you feel the need. I like females who are funny and can keep up an interesting conversation. Nice smile/eyebrows/lips/bootay. Basically the girl at work.

6. Whats the one biggest regret that you have, if any, in your life? I really can't think of one, so I probably don't have one. Missing chances with lots of girls because I was interested in one I couldn't have, that would be one a suppose.

7. Do you like rollercoasters? I like my food to not defy gravity and jump out of my mouth. So no.

8. If everyone from this board all met up at Dreamworld, what kind of day would we have and what do you think would happen? Fun and quiet. One or two people would take charge of conversations. Towards the end of the day we would be all happy and friends. I'd be beaten up for the third time, for saying something silly... :p

9. Do you own a pet? If so, what kind and whats its name? My own pet is Gup, a Russian Blue kitty. There are four other cats, two dogs, 17 birds, a couple of hundred fish....

A vet or an archaeologist :D

Not own no, but brother's come in handy sometimes ;)

Duffman, because he'd bring me free beer. Building schmuilding.

I'm guessing it's going to involve sitting on here, wondering whether I should be doing more with my holidays :D

I can tell you what I don't like. I don't like dickheads and utter gits, or people that are sort of like sad used tampons.
P.S. Anyone seen Bottom round here? :)

None!

They rock my socks :D

'Twould be a magical fun-filled day. Is this a suggestion Spawny? :)

No :cry:

Pretty much everything really. So how the hell did I end up in computers?

I have what somebody at a record company considers the best of....

Iceman .... gotta have something to keep those Wild Turkey & Cokes cold :)

Getting the hell away from work!

Honesty is a damn good start....

Hmmmmmm ........

Hell yes :)

There would definitely be a lot of standing around - while several of us high-tailed it for the rollercaosters. Dreamworld does have rollercoasters doesn't it?

A dog named cocktail. No prizes for guessing what we were drinking the night before we got the thing :loco:

Originally posted by Kem

'Twould be a magical fun-filled day. Is this a suggestion Spawny? :)

It is now! Come on everybody! We can go see the tigers, they let you play with them! :headbang:

ok maybe not PLAY with them, but you can pat them. For 500 dollars But its worth it I say.