Question time

1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A teacher. No idea why. And a writer. Because I liked to write and thought it would be great to be able to do that for a living without having a real job.

2. Do you own The Gathering by Testament yet? If not, do you own Low?

Hell no. The band The Gathering rocks, though - Mandylion and How To Measure A Planet? are brilliant! :headbang:

3. A huge building is on fire, its a veritable towering inferno of danteesque proportions, what superhero do you call on to stop it and why? (And Superman is exempt, he is busy rescuing a cat out of a tree).

Superboy.

4. What are we going to do tonight?

Finish off my big bar of Top Deck from two weeks ago (it's so old all the top of it has gone white! Ha!), waste time on the net til 7:00 when I'll watch The Simpsons on Fox 8 and then switch over to 10 and watch another episode, then wonder why the hell I'm watching the Sketch Show because it's a load of rubbish, then tape The Manchurian Candidate on one of the movie channels while watching The Dead Zone. Then I'll read a while and then go to bed.

5. If you are female, what do you like in a man? If you are male, what do you like in a female? Jaded and or cynical people are invited to vent on this question if you feel the need.

I'm male, so I'll take question b). A nice girl, sense of humour is a must (she mustn't think I'm an idiot whenever I open my mouth and must find my jokes amusing, even the ones that aren't all that funny). Everything else is optional.

6. Whats the one biggest regret that you have, if any, in your life?

Biggest? Sheesh. England this year is near the top of the list (my trip there, not the recent test series), not learning the piano when I was a kid is another, not enrolling in film school or drama school when I finished year 12 is also one... that's all I can think of offhand.

7. Do you like rollercoasters?

No. :(

8. If everyone from this board all met up at Dreamworld, what kind of day would we have and what do you think would happen?

Everyone would split into their own groups and we wouldn't see each other for the rest of the day.

9. Do you own a pet? If so, what kind and whats its name?

No pet.

You guys (and gals :) ) crack me up! :lol:

A rock star, of course!

No. :(
But I do have heaps of mp3s, and they are both on the top of my list. :)

3. A huge building is on fire, its a veritable towering inferno of danteesque proportions, what superhero do you call on to stop it and why? (And Superman is exempt, he is busy rescuing a cat out of a tree).
I was gonna say Duffman. :lol:

Catch up on sleep from a long weekend, and probably play the GameCube for a little while.

5. If you are female, what do you like in a man? If you are male, what do you like in a female? Jaded and or cynical people are invited to vent on this question if you feel the need.
Me. :D

...seriously though, I have no idea, but I know I have found her. :)
A sense of humour, and an intelligent mind that is on the same level as me is what attracts me to her the most though. :)

Hmm...I'm not sure. No large regrets that really stand out. Perhaps not starting to learn an instrument at a younger age.

Indeed I do. :)

8. If everyone from this board all met up at Dreamworld, what kind of day would we have and what do you think would happen?
Yeah, it would probably be quite awkward for a start, but would be a fun day. :)

My family have heaps, but I don't have a pet.

I had to do it to point out that you all got question 4 wrong!

I wanted to dig up Dinosaurs, or be an artist or explore the solar system.

Yes. Yes I do.

Maybe The Flash, he can get everyone out really quickly.

Same thing we do EVERY night! Try to take over the world! Narf!
You ALL got this wrong, ive been so disappointed, I spent all day checking this thread hoping someone would get this one :cry:

I dont know really. About what I like in a woman, I know im a male. I can prov.. Nevermind, its cold, maybe later.

I decided that what I had here wasnt really a regret, it was more me just wanting to kill someone, so now I have thought about it, I have no regrets really :D

Nope.

Spiff would take charge, and slowly but surely would factionalise everyone into little groups, thereby ensuring victory by the divide and conquer strategy. In short, Spiff would destroy us all :D
Id be arrested for kicking the crap out of one of those big furry animal guys too. Dont act like you have never wanted to try it.

No, my brother has a dog called Muffy though.

:lol: Look at them! Come on! The blows wouldnt even hurt with all that padding, you could really go to town! :lol:

I dunno cant remember much....
Yeah..I think..i know i got one of their albums can't remember what it is at the moment though :p
I couldn't care im not a fan of any of the bloody superfolk
Watchin TV while i plot my overthrowing of the world

Ahhh i dunno i love my Angel just because she is her :D

I don't regret a single thing i have done in my life because if i hadn't of done the things i have done i wouldn't be who i am today...these things make us stronger yadda yadda yadda.....

no not really

I dunno..look for a cheap pub

Yeah a rat called Eddie :headbang:......do kids count 'cause i got 2 of them as well :D

I wanted to be a bus driver for years. Seriously I had a terrible obsession with buses and drivers used to let me sit in their seat at Chadstone and open & close the doors coz they all knew me as the strange little kid who worshipped them.

Then when I turned 8 and first got into Bon Jovi it was all over! All I wanted to do was be a rock star and Richie Sambora was my idol.

No but I STILL have the best of, Souls Of Black and Practice What You Preach borrowed off a friend after about 5 months haha! I like Souls Of Black and Practice better than their later stuff, has more of a Bay Area sound. Not a big fan overall though, don't like Chuck's voice.

Captain Correction! :lol: (he was a character I made up and based a comedy sketch on that I filmed at uni last year haha)

Watch a video maybe. Hang on here for a little while. All those cool and exciting things.

Ummm.... the main thing I look for is that their father is Vinnie Vincent. :D Nah, I'm a sucker for sweet shy girls. I like a good sense of humour, pretty looks, and liking glam is always an added bonus!

I dunno. There are a few things I regret.

Haven't even been on one yet.

We would probably spend most of the time voting in Spiff's polls about which ride is the most fun and then compiling lists of our top 5 rides. :)

Two dogs and two cats.
Dogs: Lottie and Winnie (named by Mum)
Cats: Snookums (named by my sisters haha) and Wally, so when we're looking for him we can say "Where's Wally?" Haha!

Originally posted by The Trooper

We would probably spend most of the time voting in Spiff's polls about which ride is the most fun and then compiling lists of our top 5 rides. :)

:lol:

A vet,then a primary school teacher or a nurse ...actually became a nurse and loved it a lot..wrkd myself to the ground and had to stop nursing because I was to worn out.
No don't particularly get into Testament
How about Supergirl or some other female super hero!
Well me I am going to clean my flat...cook something scrumtious for dinner...have a long soak in the tub then wate for my baby to get home from wrk!
A kind heart and soul,can handle me when I get in my bored loopy moods,great in bed!
Nothing really as all failures and succeses got me to where I am today and i am in a very happy place!
hell yeah!
We stand around trying to wrk out what to do 1st then maybe follow hot chicks around for a while ....I don't know!
No I live in a tiny flat but I would love to have either a golden Retriever or a Maltese Terrior

I wanted to be a sea captain! Then I wanted to be a train driver! After that, i wanted to be a dinosaur scientist, an astronomer, a journalist and a rock god! :D

No.

Gigantor. He could rip the building out of the ground and hurl it into space.

I'm going to work, where I'll be helping people put fires out.

They have to enjoy sex, and be good at it, like metal and rock and keep up with me in a drinking competition. Bisexuality is also a bonus.

I'm still not a rock god.

Oh yes indeed!

Eventually, at some point, someone would attempt to 'connect' with a tiger. I'm sure there would also be a good deal of perving and drinking going on.

I have a red cattle dog called Jake, a husky called Kyra, a black cat called Pharaoh, 5 mice and two goldfish.

Was always interested in being a doctor or an artist. Artist come more naturally to me than learning...so artist it was!

Testawhosit? just kidding. and no.

I would call The Juggernaught! Because NOTHING CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUGHT!!! And just because he rules. he would probably just punch the building foundations, collapsing it and killing us all instantly...but hey...we would be out of our misery right?

Start working on some ideas for a top secret art project I may have coming up.

I dunno...whatever Kylie has :)

*NB: Kylie is my girlfriend of 6 years.

Hmm...one of them would be not kicking that absolute living shit out of the fuckstain of a boyfriend my mum had who used to threaten to kill her. Long story.

Heres a different long story...

Anyone who has met me knows im a big bloke. I think maybe 3 of you could attest to that. Anyway...Im not one of those guys who has a fat gut and tiny little scrawny legs...Im a BIG guy...all over. Im 6'5" and have no idea what i weigh appart from the fact that its heaps. Anyway...went to movie world during a holiday one time and decided to go on the Wild West ride with the big drop at the end...figured...yeah why not. Anyway got in the log thing you go around in and the safety bar thing wouldnt lock down on my legs because my legs were just too big...so i alerted the chick to it...and her response was "Dont worry...thats just to stop people from standing up during the ride." So sure enough she let me go on and the ride started...all very tame...untill you come to a part where your immersed in blackness and the log thing starts hurtling up and down on a track in reverse. This is where things got fucked up. I could feel myself lifting up out of the seat...so i grabbed onto the bar on the back of the seat in front of me, pressed down on the locking bar across my legs with my forearms and basically made a human lock to keep myself and Kylie in the actual car thingo. If I hadnt done that I am positive we would have come out of the seat and got flung into who knows what. Anyway that overwith...the ride continues on, and then comes the 20 meter drop...same deal...i had to lock the bar down with my arms as we went over the drop, and i could feel myself being left at the top as we went down, all but for me holding with all my strength to keep the bar across our legs.

So I dont think I would much enjoy rollercosters...plus I dont even know if the harnesses would lock onto me considering I am so big. Im shit scared of heights anyway...so Im not bothered either way :)

No idea...but it sounds like a good plan. The place I want to move to in January is right next to Dreamworld...and I mean that literally. You would look from the front of the complex across the street...and there's a fence...and behind the fence is Dreamworld. So party at my place aftwerwards!!! Assuming we actually get one of those places :)

No pets.