A question for Melbourners...

Originally posted by The Trooper
She is scheming for ways to get in coz she's underage... and has been turned down at the door before.

Bummer. I've got a mate who's 17 who was going to come along.
So if he doesn't get in, it's quite a long walk back to Geelong. :(

well , around 1am the last tram will go to the city ...
trains will stop running around 12:45am-1:05am ,
there is NO way on earth that we could catch a train back home in time , so people if you catch a train back somewhere , there are night rider buses that run not that good ,
they cost $6 per person as far as i know :since we last used them" and luky enough , our one comes across st kilda and stops infron of the mc's , it goes all the way to Frankston "not that we go all the way there" ,

but what we are doing in getting a room at a local st kilda motel for the night ... Stuff the cold ,...

by the way people I's FUCKING COLD ... and the espy is on the beach , so you are gonna freez your asses lol .....

and spawny , GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE MATE .....
and i'm gonna bring the damn camera and film the whole thing :D ....
so please people , no ass flashing lol , i only have one lenz to use for the night lol ....

Cheers .

I usually get the Frankston night rider home from there too.... where abouts are you?? I get off in Moorabbin.

The trains stop around 12:15 I think.

Sydo: I know a way to get in without security seeing... the back door where the bands go in, however I've only done it for nights where there are other bands playing not shows run by Metal Warriors. So for MW gigs there might be people stopping anyone from just walking in there.

You see there's a door near the band room which is unlocked and with no security usually and you just walk in, go down the corridor and it comes out where those toilets are near the entrance where you buy the ticket. The don't check ID there only at the front door. But yeah as I said, the MW crew might not let just anyone waltz in the back there. My sister will probably get in there though since we're friends with Steve Ravic's sisters.

I'll be there.Still trying to find somewhere to stay Sat night...might try a backpackers somehwere close to St Kilda.Have to make sure i don't drink too much as i have a plane to catch early Sunday morning!

somehow i don't think that it's gonna work this time lol ...
i'm bringing a video cam with me .
so i'll get him to do the talking for the whole thing and the backstage blitz :D .....
get a wet towl so we can whip there asses backstage too :D

and Trop .... we are in Bonbeach ...... but we ain't going back home on the night , staying at a motel in st kilda , 5 mins from the venue if that .....

the bus leavs every hour , usualy try to be there 12:50 and every hour after that from infront of mcdonalds after you have a big mac and lots of drinks :D .....
when do you leave to the damn thing on sat ????

The Espy has to be the easiest place to get into I think.

Of course the other plan of attack is to go in before the metal night starts. There is NEVER anyone there at the front door.

When does it start this week anyway?
And does anyone know the price of tickets yet?