What if...

Yeah Youth sold 2 million and CW sold a million which is pretty good, I think CTE did 3 million. Coops would probably know, where is the Cooperman when you need him? :)

I think Sydo said it best. Had they not progressed to the mainstream, they would have still carved out comfortable careers along the lines of Slayer and Anthrax. Their album sales would still be in the millions, just not the blockbusters that they were in the 90s. They could well have stagnated and disappeared, also, only to reform after five years or so and release something like the latest Overkill album. That would have been cool.

spawn said:
Yeah Youth sold 2 million and CW sold a million which is pretty good, I think CTE did 3 million. Coops would probably know, where is the Cooperman when you need him? :)

I'm here :) Not been around much lately. Busy trying to finish uni and we're in the middle of recording an album - should be out before the end year!

Not sure of the numbers. But CTE was obviously the biggest selling. Youth definitely outsold CW... they justified "success" with CW despite the dwindling sales because a number of the singles went into the top 10 in the ROCK charts in the US... not the mainstream charts.

Pfft, Uni and recording an album over chatting on a message board! You should be ashamed of yourself :) ( :headbang: )