What if....?

What would happen if...
1. ...Bathory played live?
2. ...Ulver didn't stopped playing metal?
3. ...nobody invented death vox and only clean vocals were used in metal?
4. ...Lemmy wasn't kicked out of Hawkwind?

What would happen if...

First two probably won't make much of a difference but peopel would be sure of a lot happier. Ulver made a lot of albums and so did Bathory.

3. I would not like metal as much at all as I do today. Death metal is my favorite genre for crying out loud

4. I don't even know Hawkwind.

Well, it is clear that Brieney Spears is a huge Judas Priest fan:

LOLOLOL. Absolutely love that pic. Brittany Spears seems to be the most talked about non metal band on the forums.

What would happen if...

to #3

BORING!!!!!!!

to #2

We wouldn't have the masterpiece that is "Blood Inside"

ya I said it, what?

What if...

People were actually opened-minded and listened when people explained things to them? :zombie:

Hell would freeze over the day I get some fag emo punks at my school to listen to some Necrophagist. Or hell some Bach, I dont think they would even appreciate some of his fugues or preludes which are absolutely fucking brilliant.

later metallica has a lot of melodic and epic qualities and that's not dave mustaines style. I would rather have had kirk hammet in metallica.

I don't even like megadeth.

1. What if Slayer never made Reign in Blood?
2. What if Kai Hansen never left Helloween?
3. What if Industrial, Goth, and Doom Metal were talked about as much as Death and Black Metal?
4. What if Lord Wyrm didn't leave Cryptopsy in 1997?
5. What if Grindcore never existed?

What If Headbanging was never thought of.

What If a double-kick along with blast beating was never thought of.

What If lyrics including profanity/Satan/sodomy were ban.

What If emo kids starting listening to metal.

What If on Jesus' second coming, he admits that metal is the best genre of music on earth :)grin:)

What If Trivium died in a plane crash before being signed in Road Runner.

What If the awseome sounding bands, who are not very well-known suddenly become popular (I.e. Insomnium, Suidakra, Skyfire, Dark Lunacy)

1. What if Slayer never made Reign in Blood?
2. What if Kai Hansen never left Helloween?
3. What if Industrial, Goth, and Doom Metal were talked about as much as Death and Black Metal?
4. What if Lord Wyrm didn't leave Cryptopsy in 1997?
5. What if Grindcore never existed?

1. That'd be one less album of theirs to praise and they might not be as popular.
2. Then we'd have never gotten Michael Kiske, who is a vastly superior vocalist.
3. There'd probably be a lot more mindless drone bands making the music merely for the money, and those types of metal aren't good in large doses.
4. Then people probably would've gotten sick of Lord Worm's vocal style and Cryptopsy may have gone under.
5. I think death metal would be a lot different because of the lack of a more extreme influence on the genre, and bands like Carcass and Napalm Death would never have existed (which could be bad or good depending on your opinion).