What if....?

No, they would have eventually run out of steam much like Slayer and Megadeth and in the 90's release material much inferior to the classics they churned out in the 80's.

Zephyrus said:
No, they would have eventually run out of steam much like Slayer and Megadeth.

well bands like sodom and iron maiden are still good to this day

interesting thought though... what would metallica's next CD have been?? a combination of master of puppets/AJFA (basically faster AJFA with better production)

If they hadn't changed their direction/sold out I'd say this hypothetical album would pick up where AJFA left off, getting more progressive with songs getting longer and more complex. And perhaps the album would have had more bass in the production once they got over Cliff's death.

xxbigdavexx117 said:
isn't it a complete load of crap how limp bizkit has prolly sold more albums than bands like morbid angel and death??

Its called mainstream. The majority seems to like bands that suck. Irony.

not that I am saying I know shit about music

I'm a long looooooong way from knowing shit about music

It's everyone's opinion around here, not just your's. Welcome to the party pal.

is it a sexy party?? like stewie in family guy??

xxbigdavexx117 said:
isn't it a complete load of crap how limp bizkit has prolly sold more albums than bands like morbid angel and death??

Probably?! Limp shite have sold millions and millions and millions and millions.

Any Death/Doom/etc sell something lame like 100,000 per album.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
What if Fred Durst stuck to metal in stead of forming Limp Bizkit?
He used to play in a cover band which did songs by Slayer, Exodus, and Metallica.

1) He would be much less rich.
2) No one would fuck him.
3) He wouldn't be able to buy/get anything he wants.

Tell me again, who's the cunt here?

Last time I checked, underground cred points don't get your cock sucked by Britney Spears - or do they ?

Ender Rises said:
He's raping a genre that was popular for a while. He's reveling in the profits that he made from bullshitting every nu-metal fan in the planet, but then again, every nu-metal fan on the planet deserves some bullshit.

Wow that post made no sense.

it makes perfect sense. nu-metal fans have the collective IQ of a toddler with down syndrome.

Carcassian said:
1) He would be much less rich.
2) No one would fuck him.
3) He wouldn't be able to buy/get anything he wants.

Tell me again, who's the cunt here?

Last time I checked, underground cred points don't get your cock sucked by Britney Spears - or do they ?

Well, it is clear that Brieney Spears is a huge Judas Priest fan:
_38844429_britney_leather_pa150.jpg