What would've happened to black metal if not for the church burnings and crimes?

Nah, immitating something you see or hear doesnt make the thing you are immitating more popular or less hated.
People immitate stuff all the time acussing other things in order for the thing they are acussing to get popularity or something else.
Black metal was known before the arsons and before Varg. It just became more popular after the incidents and ofcourse more acussed,hated and stereotyped genre.

I once heard of a guy who murdered 3 of his family members with a meat cleaver. Once he was called to the DA's office he claimed that manhunt made him do it. I actually baught the game and played it after that statement, it's curiosity that drags people into something and ofcourse the rumor about something weather its bad or good becomes a stereotype haunting it. Same with black metal, after the arsons and murders and cannibalisms and satanism all people think that Metal is consisted of satanists and blah blah because they cant understand the difference between genres of metal they acusse all metal genres.
Thats not cool.

EDIT: I read my post and ROFl... I'm not making any god damn sence, but some stuff are preety well said.

Nah, immitating something you see or hear doesnt make the thing you are immitating more popular or less hated.
People immitate stuff all the time acussing other things in order for the thing they are acussing to get popularity or something else.
Black metal was known before the arsons and before Varg. It just became more popular after the incidents and ofcourse more acussed,hated and stereotyped genre.

probably the reason I used to dismiss black metal. what a foolish decision of mine.

No one actually proved Varg torched the churches. In fact, the church burnings were just a side note in Varg's trial because the media was going ape shit over him being a "satanist," and of course, the cunt judge believed the media's bullshit rather than Varg and unfairly sentenced him. The Norwegian pigs accused Varg of the church burnings based on what other Norwegian black metallers told them, which may have been lies since they were pissed off at Varg at the time. They believed the media who claimed Varg killed Eronymous to be "more evil." :Smug: Anyways, any claims of Varg burning churches was all hearsay and shouldn't have been used in trial. As far as Euronymous, he was a jealous commie prick who had plans of killing Varg. Every one close to Eronymous and Varg knew it. Eronymous was a grade A fuck up and deserved his fate. The media and courts made Varg into a martyr.

I think what happened to Varg was a blessing and a curse. It shows how western government is made up nothing but PC zionist serving pigs, but it attracted a lot of idiots who spread lies and bullshit about Varg's ideology like typical liberal fascist cunts.

I've known for years about black metal's past, but I only recently started listening to it. It's good music and it doesn't need drama to attract the true fans.

No one actually proved Varg torched the churches. In fact, the church burnings were just a side note in Varg's trial because the media was going ape shit over him being a "satanist," and of course, the cunt judge believed the media's bullshit rather than Varg and unfairly sentenced him. The Norwegian pigs accused Varg of the church burnings based on what other Norwegian black metallers told them, which may have been lies since they were pissed off at Varg at the time. They believed the media who claimed Varg killed Eronymous to be "more evil." :Smug: Anyways, any claims of Varg burning churches was all hearsay and shouldn't have been used in trial. As far as Euronymous, he was a jealous commie prick who had plans of killing Varg. Every one close to Eronymous and Varg knew it. Eronymous was a grade A fuck up and deserved his fate. The media and courts made Varg into a martyr.

I think what happened to Varg was a blessing and a curse. It shows how western government is made up nothing but PC zionist serving pigs, but it attracted a lot of idiots who spread lies and bullshit about Varg's ideology like typical liberal fascist cunts.

I've known for years about black metal's past, but I only recently started listening to it. It's good music and it doesn't need drama to attract the true fans.

well said. and I agree

I am so sick of Varg worship. How do you know he didn't burn churches? Have you seen the cover of his first demo or Aske ?
And how do you know Euro was planing to kill him? I haven't red this anywhere beside Burzum site, not in any of the interviews with people who knew them.
His bullshit ideology comes directly from Varg.Fuck that cunt who literally stabbed his friend in the back.

Fuck Varg.
Hail Euronymous.

Reactions: Satanstoenail

shut up

When (if?) he gets out, he's mentioned in interviews that he'd love to re-record some of those songs from Daudi Baldrs and Hlidskjalf as they were originally concieved to be metal songs similar to his earlier albums.
Cool, we may have a new Burzum album by 2010 then.:)

I am so sick of Varg worship. How do you know he didn't burn churches? Have you seen the cover of his first demo or Aske ?
And how do you know Euro was planing to kill him? I haven't red this anywhere beside Burzum site, not in any of the interviews with people who knew them.
His bullshit ideology comes directly from Varg.Fuck that cunt who literally stabbed his friend in the back.

Fuck Varg.
Hail Euronymous.

commie sympathizer....

^Ooh, I didn't know that. I didn't know Euronymous had closed down the record store a few weeks before his death either.

Whatever rumors about Euronymous may be floating around still don't discredit him as a founder of Norwegian blackmetal scene in late 80s and in turn of second wave of black metal.

Whatever rumors about Euronymous may be floating around still don't discredit him as a founder of Norwegian blackmetal scene in late 80s and in turn of second wave of black metal.

I have never let the personality of a musician get in the way of my enjoyment of their music, and Euronymous is no different. Even when I read in an interview that he partook in sodomy, I didn't care a whit.

I have never let the personality of a musician get in the way of my enjoyment of their music, and Euronymous is no different. Even when I read in an interview that he partook in sodomy, I didn't care a whit.

what if he was a child molester?