Creating An Opeth Lyric

let people be how they want,

That's ironic, coming from one who is attacking me unjustly about my humour-intended post.

Let everyone BUT TRAPPED be how they want. :rolleyes:

That's more like it.

Well, i'm glad that you saw the funny-ness Salamurhaaja, he he... i couldn't resist it... h he. :D

Originally posted by Trapped
"... Boo Hoo Hoo, She left me, and now all i see is grey... Feel sorry for me, please..."

Sounds like a quote one would use to make fun of a band like, say, korn or staind who, in their lyrics, constantly complain and complain about some mundane, trivial stuff in their lives while singing in such a tone that attempts to sound so sad...
That 'boo hoo hoo' line is what came to mind when I saw a staind video...

That's ironic, coming from one who is attacking me unjustly about my humour-intended post.

Let everyone BUT TRAPPED be how they want. :rolleyes:

That's more like it.

Well, i'm glad that you saw the funny-ness Salamurhaaja, he he... i couldn't resist it... h he. :D

Nice try Trapped but you have failed like always.

Nice try Trapped but you have failed like always.

?? I didn't even know it was a competition??

Didn't i flame you enough pacman?? Did i actually say something that was TRUE as opposed to your lame attempt at "Shooting Me Down".

Ep Ness al de ore' be goirno, se eino de paca les donos...

:rolleyes:

Oh I'm sorry trapped are you angry sorry to offend you, but its just the truth.

The way you react here to peoples opinions are fucking stupid. I understand that we all can't agree on everthing but whats the point in starting comotion with members on this board , what are you shooting at here? Just stop being immature and try to accept the way individuals on this board percieve the band or just music in general. like always. You feel that your way is how everthing should be and your wrong. You get offended by peoples sentiments towards the band and I think that is stupid.

Just keep your non-sense to your self and stop trying to be a cocksucker like you always are.

And like I said before. if you have so much resentment towards the band then why the fuck are you here. your just making a fool out of yourself by being a regular poster in a bands forum that you tend to flame all the time.

?? I didn't even know it was a competition??

Didn't i flame you enough pacman?? Did i actually say something that was TRUE as opposed to your lame attempt at "Shooting Me Down".

Ep Ness al de ore' be goirno, se eino de paca les donos...

:rolleyes:

Nice try Trapped, but like I said already, you have failed again.