Creating An Opeth Lyric

Originally posted by pac1288

Trapped thats good and everthing that you like still life, but its fucked up when you come by and ruin a thread by inserting your negativity.

Negativity is a good thing man, it's like a drug, once you start you can't quit. Besides if we all are positive all the time this planet is going to remain the freakish hell hole it is, lighten up, be negative, it's fucking fun man. I do it all the time.

Its better when things are positive why do you choose to be negative, let people be how they want, if there is a few that simply adore the band let them be, if theres a few that want to boast day and night on how much they like the band ,who gives a fuck.

Practice what you preach!

Oh yeah, I never said you left what I meant is why do you return to a forum that your not fond of.

By saying he has returned you imply that he has left, he hasn't done so, aka your point is moot.

Oh and I am sure Trapped could defend himself, I just found this bit of negativity in my part to be totally relaxing in the middle of my oh so busy work day :D

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

By saying he has returned you imply that he has left, he hasn't done so, aka your point is moot.

No, left as in leaving permenantly, forgive me should have been more clear but I didn't feel the need.

Negativity is a good thing man, it's like a drug, once you start you can't quit. Besides if we all are positive all the time this planet is going to remain the freakish hell hole it is, lighten up, be negative, it's fucking fun man. I do it all the time.

I was referring to his particular comments towards the band. not his general discussions, pay attention next time.

Let me get something staight here. If people talk shit about Opeth outside there forum I could fucking care less but its stupid when a regular forum poster has to make negative comments on the band's board on a regular basis. I would have the same sentiments towards another bands forum as well.

No, left as in leaving permenantly, forgive me should have been more clear but I didn't feel the need.

Who cares if you meant leaving permanently or just for a while, the whole point was, he never left, therefore he isn't returning anywhere, no matter what the timeframe.

I was referring to his particular comments towards the band. not his general discussions, pay attention next time.

I was paying attention, I was referring to all negativity, wether towards the band or something else. I like negativity, leave it the fuck alone.

Let me get something staight here. If people talk shit about Opeth outside there forum I could fucking care less but its stupid when a regular forum poster has to make negative comments on the band's board on a regular basis. I would have the same sentiments towards another bands forum as well.

I for one, and I am rather sure Trapped feels the same way, think that if you only praise a band they will never become anything better, therefore I would rather point out all the crap in a band, than blindly swallow anything they pass off, only cos it's from them. Like I pointed out before, nothing will ever change if there is nothing negative to say about it. If I feel Opeth lyrics, god forbid, are repeating and boring, then I sure as hell will say it too, if I don't, do you think it will change?

Damn, I hope I was clear enough to go thru this time, it's seems there is a lot of bone between what I am saying and your brain.

Oh and btw, don't forget to comment on this on:

Its better when things are positive why do you choose to be negative, let people be how they want, if there is a few that simply adore the band let them be, if theres a few that want to boast day and night on how much they like the band ,who gives a fuck.

Practice what you preach!

Who cares if you meant leaving permanently or just for a while, the whole point was, he never left, therefore he isn't returning anywhere, no matter what the timeframe.

Well sorry to tell you this but he did leave for a while then returned, I was referring to that temporary absence from the opeth board.

I was paying attention, I was referring to all negativity, wether towards the band or something else. I like negativity, leave it the fuck alone.

Obviously you don't have a grasp at what is going on here. You threw my original post out of context anf made it sound like I was against negativity in general,which is not necassarily the case, I was just against Trapp's particular negativity on this thread. like I already stated: pay attention my friend it will work wonders for you and your mind.

I for one, and I am rather sure Trapped feels the same way, think that if you only praise a band they will never become anything better, therefore I would rather point out all the crap in a band, than blindly swallow anything they pass off, only cos it's from them. Like I pointed out before, nothing will ever change if there is nothing negative to say about it. If I feel Opeth lyrics, god forbid, are repeating and boring, then I sure as hell will say it too, if I don't, do you think it will change?

Yeah you could state negative comments in regards to a band,in this case opeth but to a certain extent where it's viewed as appropiate, once you go beyond that point then matters change. I thought you had the capacity to see this but its clear that you don't.

Damn, I hope I was clear enough to go thru this time, it's seems there is a lot of bone betwen what I am saying and your brain.

Its the other way around my friend, and thats the way its always going to be.

Well sorry to tell you this but he did leave for a while then returned, I was referring to that temporary absence from the opeth board.

Howcome I feel more inclined to believe him, he did state that he never left.

Obviously you don't have a grasp at what is going on here. You threw my original post out of context anf made it sound like I was against negativity in general,which is not necassarily the case, I was just against Trapp's particular negativity on this thread. like I already stated: pay attention my friend it will work wonders for you and your mind.

Ok, I will make this real simple for you
1. Negativity = good
2. Negativity about Opeth = good
3. Negativity on this board = good

It is all based on the first point.

Yeah you could state negative comments in regards to a band,in this case opeth but to a certain extent where it's viewed as appropiate, once you go beyond that point then matters change. I thought you had the capacity to see this but its clear that you don't.

Ok, hot shot, news flash, negativity is never seen as appropriate, thats why it's called negativity. If we can't air our feelings about a band on their own board, then what the hell good is this board for?
I am sure they would post a rule about only posting positive and nice things about Opeth, so that Mikael & Co. feel they are doing a good job.

Its the other way around my friend, and thats the way its always going to be.

Ok, I think I will quote a wise man from another board now, here's what he said:
'When you debate with a moron, make sure he isn't doing the same thing"
So I think this debate is at an end, you may continue your regularry scheduled asslicking now.

Ok, hot shot, news flash, negativity is never seen as appropriate, thats why it's called negativity. If we can't air our feelings about a band on their own board, then what the hell good is this board for?
I am sure they would post a rule about only posting positive and nice things about Opeth, so that Mikael & Co. feel they are doing a good job.

:lol: Thats all I could say about that.

Ok, I think I will quote a wise man from another board now, here's what he said:
'When you debate with a moron, make sure he isn't doing the same thing"
So I think this debate is at an end, you may continue your regularry scheduled asslicking now.

I understand, your really angry, its ok for you to react this way.

I wanted to make something that could be turned out really cool but some people who are "different from the others" made this thing a "personal discussion board"

i really didn' t read any of them... so i' m continuing it. people who really love Opeth can join if they want. There are ten lines now and i' m posting it whole together. So you can write your lines according to these lines. i hope i' ve been helpful for those who think it will be cool at the end...(end?) :)

"...And he wipes his tears and stood still against the wind
Floating in eternal space he whispers
As the moonlight cries his tears
My spirit soars and I grasp the meaning
I fall in the mud... i graze my knee... death, pestilence and sorrow land upon my brazen soul for all uncertain eternity
Reality collapses around me, I awake a new conciousness
I spin in my own delusions... flowing in unconscious daydream thoughts...
And our minds bleed together... tainting each with the other
And as one love drowns in a puddle of grief, another is burned from the sun...
So i finally reached and opened my mind for the next journey... of sorrow ...everlasting"

"...And so the cold night embraced my soul, lifting me, far away into the unknown...my eyes, shrouded in darkness are forever lost...no longer crying, as the rain weeps its tears for me....soon, the darkness becomes a part of me...."

;) I tried experimenting a bit.....

"My despondent feelings towards my anima
Left the wind blowing
And new bereavment grows
In this lamenting open tomb"

hmm. constructive criticism, as you would call it, is all good and fine, trapped. i agree with you: we shouldn't all be about sucking opeth's cock. (nice turn of phrase, by the way :lol: )

but i think perhaps the locale was a bit off. DeadBaytar's thread was kind of completely fucked over due to your (rather witty and not altogether unfounded) humor.

perhaps its own thread, next time?

Constructive criticism is strictly bagging Opeth? I mean that is your definition of constructive ciricism right? Constructive criticism is being able to point out the flaws in a band's music, but also acknowledging what's good about it....

I don't really see what's so appealing about trying to go against the mass and say 'fuck Opeth, they suck, so I'm gonna waste everyone's time by bagging them on their own board'.

If there is so much negavitiy in you regarding Opeth, great, express it, to a controlled extent, don't start flames and don't be a fuckwit about it.

To the thread starter: Sorry to waste yet another bit of space in your forum, but I've seen this kind of crap happen on forums all the time and it really gets to me.

I think DEATH was the most original metal band. It was the best metal band... the band that is the most "different from all of the others"

Chuck is gone... He was - will be the most important person in metal music.

Now Death is no more sadly, and today OPETH is THE band. Opeth is the most original band today and i' m sure it will be remembered many years later from now, people would say that there was a band called Opeth that inpired a lot of bands which would be famous at the future and called as original.

So that is my opinion... i adore Opeth and think that it's "more than music" like Death, so i don't care about those people who wrote posts here to mess this forum... The fact that i care is i really like Opeth's music, mood and lyrics. I translate their lyrics to my language Turkish and i put some of them to the walls of my room... :) ...like that. I listen to metal music and i live for it and it is kind of my life source. I love Opeth, but i also love many many others. So finally if people think that writing immature posts to "ruin" something, continue... only i care about is the people who thinks alike my thougths. So act however you want...
i don't care :)

I play guitar and maybe i can take these lines and make it a song :) ...you see? i don' t care the others. I care about metal music.

I know some people will post here some funny and teasing things about what i' ve said, go ahead i say.... I' ll continue to this forum and thanx to people who posted really nice lines here.

...I' ll put a new line of mine too of course :)

"The aural death surrounding...
whispering cold... whispering fear...
a shiver grows inside me...
Hellwide deadly domination."

Originally posted by DeadBaytar
I think DEATH was the most original metal band. It was the best metal band... the band that is the most "different from all of the others"

Now Death is no more sadly, and today OPETH is THE band. Opeth is the most original band today and i' m sure it will be remembered many years later from now

Excactly, this is the initial reason why Opeth are receiving so much praise. There the only metal band right now that is actually excuting material that is distinct and different than the others. Yeah theres others that are incorporating different elements within there music, but not quite like Opeth.

So you see this is the main reason why I like the band so much because there original, there not following the same old bullshit.

um, Death and Opeth, similar? No wonder I don't praise either. And no, Opeth in not really that original.

As you were.