Crimson Ii!

The Battle for Crimson glory...choose wisely!

• Crimson 40:02

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Crimson II 45:05

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
OH...MY...GOD! This CD is incredible! I have already heard the song a few times and it is just fucking incredible! I mean I expected it to be good but whoa! DAMMIT Swano, is there anything you touch that DOESN'T turn to gold? I still have to listen to it some more and determine which Crimson I like better but they are both INCREDIBLE!

I can't make my decision right now but here's ANOTHER poll. Which one do you think is better? It's impossible for me to be the only one on this forum with this song so go ahead and let us know what you honestly think!

This is just making me more anxious for the new Diabolical Masquerade! I wish we had another October Tide CD to look forward to! :(

I'm a bit surprised more people didn't vote for the original masterpiece. By the way, it's 43:02 not 45:05 like I put by mistake. Sorry!

Just for your information Blakkheim sold the original WAR compilation CD on eBay last week. He also sold a KATATONIA package deal that contained a shirt, 2 stickers, 2 guitar picks-1 signed by him, lighter, a Discouraged Ones session photo, and...I forgot the last item. Anyways I could have won the auction but I couldn't connect back online when the auction ended. DAMMIT!!!

I picked II because I liked it much quicker... first 5 mins and I was hooked... I is still amazing though... listening to them both straight through is the way to do it!