Crimson III - Kickstarter Project?

Ruun

German Scum
Feb 17, 2007
Germany
What do u Guys (especially Dan) think? Lets pledge some thousand Dollars for him to create another Masterpiece !!!!

Oh god, Swano and kickstarter. WHAT AN IDEA. I bet if we only asked for $1, we could probably get 100k+ globally. He wouldn't even have to spend it all on Crimson III! He could buy Dag some black jeans so he doesn't have to wear denim during their Nightingale shows!

I don't think dollars (/euros/krones) are the main reason. Money can't buy creativity/motivation. If he's feeling it, he'll probably do it anyways, with whatever resources he has available.

^I agree. If anything, Kickstarter would be a perfect place for that idea of re-recording old songs that came up a few years ago.

Dan said on saturday at ProgPower that there is not going to be a "Crimson III". However, a) he often changes his mind :D and b) "Crimson II" started out as something else but was eventually moved under the "Edge Of Sanity"-header, could be something like this happens again (some day)?

Apart from that, the Kickstarter-idea as such appears to be really pretty good and could probably be used for a couple of music-related causes.