CRUMBSUCKERS!!!!

steviefla

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2006
I fucking hope the boys from Anthrax will be at BB kings on Aug 3rd. NYHC old school style. Chris Notaro, Slate, Gar, and Chuck are going to tear the roof off of BB's. I remember seeing Scott in the pit at a few of the sucker shows back in the day!!!

steviefla said:
I fucking hope the boys from Anthrax will be at BB kings on Aug 3rd. NYHC old school style. Chris Notaro, Slate, Gar, and Chuck are going to tear the roof off of BB's. I remember seeing Scott in the pit at a few of the sucker shows back in the day!!!
They're a 4 piece now.

They are still a 5 piece and the fifth guitar player is Tom Klimchuck from pro-pain. I believe there is also going to be a guest appearance by Dave Wynn, the original 5th guitar player.

I know I am showing my age but I remember when Life of Dreams first came out. Killer album. I actually saw the twice in one day going back almost 20 years ago. Matinee at CBGB's and then later at the Right Track Inn on Long Island. Wish I was still in NY to check out this show.

steviefla said:
They are still a 5 piece and the fifth guitar player is Tom Klimchuck from pro-pain. I believe there is also going to be a guest appearance by Dave Wynn, the original 5th guitar player.
thanks