CS : Source Clan =UM= Signup thread

Username - =UM= Keltset
Steam Friends Network Username - Carbonized
E-mail - verotik3(at)hotmail
Msn - Black_Carbon/hotmail

Ok people, i know you're here. Come on and let's get this thing going. This forum sucks, i swear noone even knows it's here. Or very few people any way.

i'd like to join. But I"m waiting till I can get a hard copy of the game before I start playing CS source. I just have CZ right now.

Yeah, I haven't posted because I don't have the game. I'll be online all the time once I actually get it though, so fret not.

@Trev and Drip, i hope you guys manage to get your hands on it soon, it's quite fun:D

Silmaril said:
Username: =UM=Silmaril
Steam friends: Silmaril (I think)
email Silmaril(at)ntlworld.com
MSN :Silmaril(at)ntlworld.com
Hmm... i can't seem to add you :/ Your name doesn't come up in the search... I've added Lykathea and Tanith but i never see them online. I don't know if it's a Steam problem or what but blah.. Ok, here's a list of servers you can find me on.
Which you can look up in the Server List or put the IP in and join that way.

Cain's Lair -=CS:Source=- {CainsLair.com} IP Address: 63.113.48.60:27015
UKCS:Source#1 - Mega Game Server - www.uk-cstrike.net IP Address: 213.228.232.27:27015
Swedish Inferno IP Address: 213.115.93.121:27015
[TFB]Meatfactory [AMD64][Source] www.fickbu.de IP Address: 82.96.97.53:27015

That's all i can think of for now...

hmm i was logged in yesterday and so on... Sometimes it connects right away and sometimes i have to try a few times to get it to work. Very few times have i had it not connect at all no matter how i tried. *shrug* Oh and here's a CS Font i just made a little bit ago if anyone cares right here

If you want it just click the little download arrow to get it.

Karmic said:
Friends is down for maintenance today, I'm thinking/hoping theyve fixed some issues with it.
Karmic.... what's your account name so i can add you if you don't mind :D Also do you want/need a banner?

Carbonized said:
Karmic.... what's your account name so i can add you if you don't mind :D Also do you want/need a banner?
heh, I don't have it yet, but sure

nickname tunk
firstname martin

should do it.

And no, not until I actually have the game will I need a banner, whenever that is. Thanks for asking though. :)

Karmic said:
heh, I don't have it yet, but sure

nickname tunk
firstname martin

should do it.

And no, not until I actually have the game will I need a banner, whenever that is. Thanks for asking though. :)
Ok i added you, and i also have Lykathea, Oyo (I think), Silmaril and Tanith.

Leper /-\ffinity, i tried to add you but you do not come up in a search.