Cubase

have any cubase guys here successfully merged to PT?

I have been toying around with it lately and like a lot of the grouping features and such that are impossible in cubase but, I feel completely retarded editing. Moving and cutting things seems so counterintuitive coming from cubase where cut/slip/move so easily accessed by shift/alt/ctrl combinations and the arrow tool. I know the smart tool kinda combines a few things into one but it is still not nearly as useful as the cubase arrow tool imho

also, has anybody noticed how far superior the time stretch is in PT? I had to stretch a song to a different BPM and compared the highest quality algorithm in cubase to whatever the standard one is in PT (couldnt find any quality settings? I guess because the normal one is so dope they didnt need to) and the PT one absolutely blew it away in terms of artifacts and being more true to the original sound

I'm in the process of moving over to PT9, at least to the point where I'm able to function well enough to do an entire album in it, as I'll need to if I want to work at other studios.

The time stretching algo in PT is changable, and most people see it as far superior to what Cubase used up until C6 (elastiqué or whatever it is rules pretty hard). Most guys I see use Serato or Soundtoys' Speed as the stretching component within PT.