Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Anders Jivarp

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Martin Brändström

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Niklas Sundin

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
i'm a lawn ornament, too....I'm 176 cm....I don't know about converters, but I always thougth I had two feet.... :err:

fathervic (who long ago ran out of space on his helmet for notches, so he started on his axe, then on his boots, and now after the years, he looks like a walking notch)

Originally posted by rahvin

it's a good death metal band with a silly name. the thing that really makes me shiver is that you'd say the same about dt if you hadn't know about them in a less prejudiced age. :s

rahvin.

but just relax. "dark tranquillity" is not a silly name. even "opeth" or "therion" are not silly names. there's plenty of bands _without_ laughable monikers and i would not laugh at them even now. once we get on the eternal tears of sorrow/exhumed/demonwhatever roll i just cannot pretend i have no sense of humor, though. :lol:

hyena (blow)

@hyena: it's a bit more subjective than that. i guess "dark tranquillity" sounds very serious only because we got used to it pretty early. on the other hand, i find the monicker "opeth" quite laughable. :D
however, the point is i would only frown - in advance - on bands with absurd, satanic/gorey names. the rest might be silly and ludicrous, but as long as the music is ok i can always use the acronym. ;)

rahvin.