Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Anders Jivarp

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Martin Brändström

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Niklas Sundin

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
@|ngenius: why don't you start it, over-obsessed robot? :p :p ok, ok, let's find a compromise: how about a thread on sex? something serious though, or next best thing to it. ;)

@blackheart: keep her away from gigs too. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by Wanderingblade

mousewings: 5'8" IS short. Its a height used by vicious minded midgets who want to make properly adjusted people put their necks out all the time. Women have an excuse for being short, even if it does mean I start getting back aches.
5 foot 8 is a bit under the average height of 5 foot 10 for males. I don't consider it really that short though. ;) For me, under 5 foot 4 for guys is short.

mousewings: If I have the shift my neck to look at you, you're short in my book. Unless you're female, in which case I enjoy being able to... *ahem* and you're the right height for...

Hmmm. I've been feeling all sort of dirty minded since reading this thread... DAMN YOU SIREN AND RAHVIN! DAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOU! :p And you too while I think about it Ingenius...

i will think about that!! / or not.
but thanx for caring!!!

@warwick: you should do something to improve your image, like, stripping on stage at the end of a gig or having photographs of you naked taken while you revile some nu-metal band or other. your popularity will skyrocket for sure.

rahvin.

you would love that ,huh?
lol.just kidding man:yow: :yow: :yow: :yow: :yow: :yow:

@wanderingblade: differences in height between partners are ok just as long as one of them doesn't need a ladder or irony to effectively interact with some body parts. ;)

@warwick: it'd be great, i always thought dt gigs lacked that certain something to make them perfect, like, the bassman strip-teasing to the notes of punish my heaven. :D

rahvin. (pleased to meat ya)

Originally posted by LadyCal
@rahvin : when they can interact effectivly with their feelings there's no problem ;)

on the other hand i think it's hard to be really involved in a relationship if you can barely bite the ankles of your partners, feelings or not feelings. ;)
but i'd suggest you (all?) check out my new thread on the eternal tears of sorrow board (i'm trying to shake that forum, btw), which might be interesting in the light of recent discussions here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31462

rahvin.

what the fuck is "eternal tears of sorrow" about? the mere name makes me long for eternal laughing :tickled:

hyena (sneeze)

Originally posted by hyena
what the fuck is "eternal tears of sorrow" about? the mere name makes me long for eternal laughing :tickled:

it's a good death metal band with a silly name. the thing that really makes me shiver is that you'd say the same about dt if you hadn't know about them in a less prejudiced age. :s

rahvin.