Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Anders Jivarp

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Martin Brändström

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Niklas Sundin

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
I consideer myself as an intelligent robot, but I can't speak eloquently with a potato in my mouth. In any case, it could be interesting to practise with. :D

|ngenius (Still in love... )

Edit: Adding the smiley, the post was so grey without it.

Does two out of three count? I'm rather blonde, positively northern - though not that tall... :cry: *

But will you take me if I can speak with 0,2 litres of ärtsoppa in my mouth?

-Villain (quite desperate already)

*Actually, I think I'm more dwarfish than Rahvin, for I'm both short and ugly, plus I have a beard!

Originally posted by LadyCal

or Chad Kroeger - nice smile -
Heh, Kroeger once went into my friend's workplace to buy something (Kroeger is from my province). My friend didn't see him, but told me about it... The other people at his workplace said Chad was cool.

I don't think Chad's attractive, but that's just my opinion. :)

I voted for Niklas and Mikael since they both sound cool from their posts here and interviews... They are also both hot. :D

Scandinavia does seem to have very attractive guys. Too bad I don't live there... :)

Well, few guys would date me anyways because... I'm me. :D
*meep*

Originally posted by Thanatos
Does the potato challenge apply for everyone in the forum? :)
Mhn...not that I consider the "marrying-me-thing" such a glittering prize...no big deal, anyway.
Show me that you can speak (no just few words, speak as speak:)) "potatoening" and it's done.

@chupi: no cheat allowed;) You southerns are such liars.....:D
@villain: mhn... blonde how blonde? Brown sugar blode, platinum blonde, ash blonde, golden blond, golden brown, hashbrown, just hash, "pate'" blonde (my fave, light & dark blonde naturally meshed...).....

@villain: no one can be dwarfer than me. how short are you? how long is your beard? how many notches are on your helmet? :)

@atlantis: i knew it the moment you were back, i thought "time to shake some dust off my flaming sword and keep those lusty wolves at bay". :rolleyes: oh, well, at least this time it turns out my skills might even produce a potato salad in the end. :hotjump:

@fathervic: it'd be harder for you since it's a form of cannibalism. endure in the notion that atlantis' heart could be yours and yours alone... ah, no, wait... she just said she'd marry you, nothing concerning love was mentioned. :p

anyone who wants to marry me should get accustomed to speak with her mouth full of bubu, or not at all. :D

rahvin.

I feel so touched in my heart, touched in a painful way. To conquer the love of a woman should I pass a circus test? Ohhh, poor of me...

|ngenius ( :cry: )

Er... [/joke]

Originally posted by rahvin
anyone who wants to marry me should get accustomed to speak with her mouth full of bubu, or not at all. :D
You should first define what bubu means in this case, i don't think anyone would like to find herself in front of bad/nasty surprises :D

Originally posted by Siren

You should first define what bubu means in this case, i don't think anyone would like to find herself in front of bad/nasty surprises :D

what kind of blasphemies are you on about??? :confused:
of course there is no defining the bubu, under no circumstances. apart from the inherent elusiveness of bubu itself, in this specific case calling bubu any other name would bubulutely spoil the feeling of intimacy and mutual sharing that i find necessary for a succesful relationship. :eek:

rahvin.

@rahvin: sorry for my blasphemy, it's just that bubu can get many nasty and weird meanings when replaced by other words in dirty sirenesque minds :confused: ;) :p

@siren: but no, no, and bu again! :p the only meaning of bubu is bubu! there is no hidden reference, it is a concept in and of itself.

/me summons alfred for a better, more logical explanation of such theoretical matters.

rahvin. (speak out and we receive)

Rahvin: I'm a bit over 170cm short - how about you? And I have more beard than notches in my helmet.

Originally posted by |ngenius
I feel so touched in my heart, touched in a painful way. To conquer the love of a woman should I pass a circus test? Ohhh, poor of me...

Certain men have been witnessed doing A LOT weirder things to conquer the love of some far less lovely women than Atlantis. Not me, though...

-Villain

@rahve: I second your theory, even if you didn't summon me at all to do so :)
A bubu is a bubu is a bubu - and a mouthful of bubu has nothing to do with oral sex. I reckon that Siren might think that "bubu" is a paraphrase for "penis". At the moment I cannot think of other appropriate words with the correct syllabic length, and I leave you to ponder about the syllabic length of a penis, being maybe how many syllables you could have said in the time taken to insert aforementioned penis in your oral cavity.

Still, even though Rahve's phrase could produce such doubts in the minds of the uneducated, bubu is a phylosophical entity that can be everything and nothing - it does not matter if it can be substituted with one word or the other in a context, its own essence encompasses all creation. So you can interpret it as "penis" or "teddies", you're missing the point.

hyena (off to write something a tad more sensible)

@villain: i'm 171 myself, so we're very close in our dwarfhood. :)

@hyena: :lol: :lol: as expected, your comment was on the point, and passionate enough for a whole new thread about bubu sex, or possibly oral bu, but still i haven't heard alfred's scientific opinion... if he just took that bubu out of his mouth (this should also erase any doubt as to my meaning anything in particular...) and came here to provide we'd be happier and bubuer, but alas... :rolleyes:

@siren: now that your dirty-minded intentions have been unveiled to my naive self, i will never fall pray to your guiles again. :D

rahvin.