• Anders Jivarp

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Martin Brändström

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Niklas Sundin

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by LadyCal
Can someone please show me some pictures?How to answer this question without knowing how they look like....

LadyCal (watching for the hero)

if you look under the "damage done artwork" thread you'll find a pic from the new booklet - posted by phyre - showing all bandmembers: from left to right they're mikael stanne, niklas sundin, martin henriksson, anders jivarp, martin brandstrom, and that other bass player whose name constantly escapes me. :p :p :lol:

rahvin.

[Did I vote before???Hardto remember...mhn mhn]

Ok, the swedes are all quite handsome- and DT in a special way can be considered one of the most "interesting" swedish band in this respect (well, think of Hammerfall........)

My vote goes for *Martin Henriksson*...oh, vikings.....:)

@rahvin:What's wrong with being younger and wearing blue velvet?
Maybe you'll feel better knowing that the one who's in my heart becomes 26 this year,never wears blue velvet,but long blond hair ;)

Originally posted by LadyCal
Maybe you'll feel better knowing that the one who's in my heart becomes 26 this year,never wears blue velvet,but long blond hair ;)

he wears blonde hair? :eek:
actually i don't know how to feel about knowing you're in love with an exhibitionist guy my age... ;) :p

@atlantis: if you didn't vote before, you must have somehow told me of your little crush in other circumstances. :rolleyes: :D

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
@atlantis: if you didn't vote before, you must have somehow told me of your little crush in other circumstances. :rolleyes: :D
rahvin.

Bubu, you should know pretty well the way I feel the force of blonde power (blonde tall northern power)....

atl. _danish_

Originally posted by atlantis

Bubu, you should know pretty well the way I feel the force of blonde power (blonde tall northern power)....

but they're all blonde, they're all tall, they're all northern and they all play pow... *ahem*. so the reason for the direction of your passions has to lie elsewhere... :err: :)

rahvin.

but they're all blonde, they're all tall, they're all northern and they all play pow... *ahem*. so the reason for the direction of your passions has to lie elsewhere... :err: :)
rahvin.

probably in the good weather, I guess.

Bubu, they're _not_ *all* blonde, tall and northern.... come and see:D

Originally posted by atlantis
you should know pretty well the way I feel the force of blonde power (blonde tall northern power)....

I knew the power was kept inside of me...

|ng (Tall, blonde, chupi... )
|ng bis (The signature above was written by my beloved mom) :D

I meant dt members. otherwise i wouldn't have stopped from stating they all play power metal :p

rahvin.

OK: I like All the Dt members:)

are we early risers today, btw? :)

F*** it, I'm not used to get up _that_ early...but when work calls...

@chupi:
I know you are blonde, tall and chupi. Even though southern- if you prove me you speak with a potato in your mouth I marry you.