Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Anders Jivarp

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Martin Brändström

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Niklas Sundin

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
Hmm... who tall are 170/171 cm in feet? I am not sure if the online converter (that I newly added to my now-broken website) are right. :)

Well, both rahvin and Villian are probably talller than me. I'm only about average height.

Edited for clarity. :)

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
It comes out as about 5'8" aka Lawn Ornament... that isn't precise admittedly... I'm about 6'3"...

Thanks. :)

That is about the same as what the converter stated.

5 foot 8 isn't that short... about the same height as Bono of U2. ;) Still taller than me (I am a bit over 5 foot 4--about average height for a female).

England is a northern country geographically, but not in the connective sense of the word (everyone thinks of Scandinavia when they think of the north. Wow, you are very tall. :)

Originally posted by rahvin
a whole new thread about bubu sex, or possibly oral bu,

It's a wonderful idea!! I didn't make the proposal this time, but I like it!!! :D

And who said that the romantic and nice Siren is a dirty-minded woman from the sea? She only knows how express her own tenderness and love :)

@Rahvin: be polite with the greek maiden, you uneducated and unconscious italian!

|ngenius (Saviours never cry)

I'm at loss for words my dear robot. Thank you so much for your kindness, really *guh* :`)

Siren :)))

@warwick: Try voting yourself :p :p :p

Siren (just kidding too ;))

Edit: 1444th post :)

Oops. Didn't know warwick goes is a member of the band and visits here too... and I already voted. :cry:

Register with multiple "fake" names, then you can vote multiple times. :D

<---also joking with the last sentence and never has had more than one name at a time on any board. ;)

@|ngenius: it's her, the romantic greek maiden, who started this with her innuendos. i'm just adopting a straightforward, in-your-face behaviour. but now we know she's bound to have something nasty-minded to say about the "in-your-face" part, too. :D

@mousewings: thanks for support for both me and dr. tranquillity, but i guess we got used to our lawn ornament situation. he's the wise dwarf with the glasses, while i'm the one always in a bad mood. ;)

@warwick: you should do something to improve your image, like, stripping on stage at the end of a gig or having photographs of you naked taken while you revile some nu-metal band or other. your popularity will skyrocket for sure. :)

rahvin.

rahvin: Either you're being deeply cynical, or deeply confused over popularity..

And Siren's intentions there were completley innocent, it was merely you who had to twist them :p

mousewings: 5'8" IS short. Its a height used by vicious minded midgets who want to make properly adjusted people put their necks out all the time. Women have an excuse for being short, even if it does mean I start getting back aches.

Well, i guess I can count under blonde, northern and tall... and still growing :p

Look at how those dwarves tend to behave when they meet each other... readying themselves to conquer the world's lawns. Duh. They're dangerous.

hyena (what will give in first, the bubu or the bu?)

rahvin: Either you're being deeply cynical, or deeply confused over popularity..

Probably the first option. :D

And Siren's intentions there were completley innocent, it was merely you who had to twist them .

And as you can see, it's an issue based on opinions. I think you, little yellow ¿dwarf? ¿gnome?, anyway, you were waiting for a choice to rise up your inner wishes and show that "in-your-face" behavior you talked about. Ahhhh, my nasty friend, I think it's better to start that bu sex thread and see what our dirty mind can achieve...

|ngenius ( There's no doubt: a dirty mind and a cynic ) :cool:

@wanderingblade: of course being grumpy i'm absolutely cynical. :)

@|ngenius: maybe wanderingblade was being absolutely ironic claiming siren's innocence, but let's just leave it at that. :rolleyes:

rahvin. (absolutely)

Never shall i claim my innocence, i just was not there.. :rolleyes:

Siren (bu you)

Edit: edited for clarity of mind