d6s6m6, or anyone knowledgabe about cuteftp

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
hey ladies and gents. i have a problem. yesterday was my last day of using cuteftp xp 5.0. does anyone out there have a serial crack? if u do, just respond to this with the info. thanks a lot. and thrash till death!

Cracking is stealing. Stealing is immoral. As a member of civilized country you should act in an exemplary manner, and not go around stealing stuff. Why don't you get one of the free FTP clients such as FTP Commander? They are a dime in a dozen. Or if you think CuteFTP is so much better than the free ones, surely it deserves your money then.

general, if u tell me uve never download something free that u havent paid for, ill tell u you're a liar. u can honestly say uve never once downloaded an mp3? hahahaha yeah right.

I have downloaded an mp3 to sample a record. Kind of like you downloaded the demo version of cuteFTP to see if it's any good. If I'm very pleased with the mp3 I downloaded, I will buy the record assuming it's reasonably priced.

You regard stealing the program your first option. It should be the last option for every sensible citizen. You have so many other options, from choosing a free FTP client to purchasing this cuteFTP that it makes no sense to steal it. Unless you are a scourge of civilization.

ROCKHARD, i have the crack..for ftp 5 xp ..email me

WAR_LOCK@HOTMAIL.COM

for it..remember subject heading crack needed, or you will be deleted, that simple...

don't listen to mr goodie....be a satan man, then al teh chicks will bonk ya....

ledmag, there was heroin, flowing like it was dope man...there for the taking...

at the metal gig. oh an dwould u believe, the name steve miller band came up...and freaked the junkies.