DA BEARS!

What an excellent weekend for football!! :headbang:
Pittsburgh and Seattle in the Superbowl baby!!!!
I didn't watch the Steelers, but I definitely caught the Seahawks. I REALLY wanted to see Seattle smear the Panthers all over the field, and I got my wish!! Delhomme looked almost amateure-ish throwing 3 interceptions, and Steve Smith looked even more so throwing tantrums on the sidelines! On the other end....Hasselbeck and Alexander complimented each other throughout the game. Seattle goes to the SB winning 34-14 hehehe....
Now, Chris, if your up for it.....how's about a little bet? I know you're thinking the Steelers are gonna take it, but I say the Seahawks. If the Steelers win, I owe you a drink at Powerfest this year, if the Seahawks win, you owe me that drink....what'dya say?
Let's rock baby!!!! GO SEAHAWKS!!

It should be a great Superbowl, I think the two most deserving
teams definitely made it! After watching the Seahawks in action
again, I'm not quite as confident in the Steelers, I think it's going
to be a battle so I'm passing on the bet! haha

So it's all over......the Steelers beat the Seahawks 21 to 10:loco: . I must say it was a great game to watch, interceptions on both sides, touchdowns on both sides, *sigh* at least it wasn't a blowout hehehe.
You should have taken me up on my bet Chris....you would have had a nice cold beer in your hands, compliment of the Bears/Seahawks fan at the end of the bar! ;)
See ya at the show!!:headbang:
~Annie