Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
Hey, how 'bout those friggin' Chicago Bears??? Yes, we
are for real all you doubters.....let's see if they can scrap
their way to a Super Bowl victory, it would be nice to
have two champions in town!! :worship:

You ain't kidding!! It didn't hurt that Tampa missed the 29 yard field goal that would have put us into overtime hehe.....
GO BEARS!!!

Being from Cincinnati, it has even been a much longer dry spell for me since I could actually say "Go Bengals!" and not get laughed out of the room.

The Bengals beat the Bears earlier this year (tee-hee!) but I'd love to see a rematch now that the Bengals offense and Bears defense have each really developed themselves.

Ken

OK....so I do believe that Satan is handing out snowcones in the middle of the North Pole to Santa and all his helpers....and he is wearing a parka and mittens! Hell HAS frozen over...hehehe
Bears beat Green Bay......can anyone say playoffs baby????

OK....here I am....your friendly neighborhood Bears updater, and let me just say, maybe I spoke too soon? Satan has slunk back into his deep hole of fire and flames. The Steelers beat the Bears in a 21 to 9 blowout. :erk:
It was actually pretty fun to watch though. Had no idea what was gonna happen when Orton threw the ball up in a veil of snow, so made for some pretty exciting TV.
Anyway, there's always Atlanta next week.....we will see what happens!

Can you say....Vasher?...Urlacher?...Brown?....Muhammed?....ummm...GROSSMAN?:OMG:
Yeah baby!! Bears beat the Falcons 16 to 3. We are now 2 games ahead of Minnesota in the division....I guess it was too cold for Satan this week hehehe ;)
GO BEARS!!!

What a game indeed, so great to see the defense
just dominate....very reminiscent of the '85 Bears...
some of those hits were giving me shivers at home!! haha

Great to see some offense finally, let's hope Rex can
keep it together....if he can, everyone better look the
F out!!!! :headbang:

OK.....so Santa came to Chicago this year and gave the Bears the Division title!! :D
Bears beat Green Bay!! AGAIN!! :OMG:
Now we see what happens with Minnesota next week, and we get a refreshing week off before we play our first playoff game at HOME!!
I'm totally impressed...I have been a Bears fan since they won the superbowl in '85, watched every win and loss, and haven't seen such fire:hotjump: in the team in a long time!
Like metalprof said....it's been a long time since I could say "GO BEARS" and not be laughed out of the room!
GO BEARS!!!!!!

So....Minnesota beat the Bears 34 to 10.....I would feel really bad about it but...I can't feel bad when their first string beat our secondary hehehe. For anyone who watched the game though, looking at Urlacher's face, he REALLY wanted to play :) So did the rest of the guys.
I see Lovie's point in all of this though...keep them healthy for the playoffs. Looks like the other teams that clinched playoff spots did the same thing, seeing the scores across the board.
I haven't seen who we are playing yet....anyone know? Is it Seattle? If it is then I am torn....I've been a Seahawk fan for a while too, and they are doing FANTASTIC this year!!
But......first and above all.....GO BEARS!!!!:worship:

It was a tough game to watch but I guess I'd rather be
full strength for the playoffs and get a Superbowl win than
have all the defensive records that were blown. :( The Bears
have a first round bye and will either play Tampa or Carolina.

Well....at least Thomas Jones got his 1300+ rushing....congrats to him!! It was cool that he was allowed to play til he did it :)
As for the teams....hmmm.....Carolina or Tampa.....I would choose Tampa, but now that I said it, it will be the Panthers lol xxxxJINXxxxx:loco:
Either way, they are both good teams and we may just have our work cut out for us.....but in the end....we WILL prevail!!! hehehe
GO BEARS!!!!

well, it's all over.....:cry: the offense showed up for
a change but where the hell was the #2 defense in
the league....wtf???? i'm gonna be sick....:puke:

ah well, it was a fun season and just like the first round
playoff loss in '84, i think this is the beginning of pure
domination next year as all the starters will be back! :headbang:

in other games....
i had a gut feeling that Indy was gonna fold again, Pitt put
pressure on Peyton just like the f'ing Bears should have done
to Delhomme!! i think Pitt vs. Carolina in the Super Bowl would
be pretty friggin' brutal....i have a feeling Carolina is going to
win it all!

Well, all I can say is CHOKE!!:yuk:
For some reason I had a feeling that if we played Carolina we would lose. They have a great defense, and I guess they just wanted it more. True about OUR defense....what the heck was Tillman doing out there? Same with all the rest of the guys! Carolina showed up to play and it looked like we came for a vacation lol.
Anyway, it was a FANTASTIC season to watch...lotta great moments, and here is to next year baby!!:kickass:
As for Carolina going all the way.....now I root for the Seahawks baby!! I hope they smear the Panthers all over the field next week!!
GO SEAHAWKS!! hehehe ;)

My three favorite teams in the running have been eliminated in order: Bengals, Colts, then Bears. I suppose at this point, I'm pulling for the Steelers, but perhaps I should cheer for someone I want to lose. Hey, there's an idea for an e-bay auction, I'll auction off my apparent curse! "Pay me to cheer for the team you don't want to win, it will guarantee your own team's victory!!"

Ken

metalprof said:
My three favorite teams in the running have been eliminated in order: Bengals, Colts, then Bears. I suppose at this point, I'm pulling for the Steelers, but perhaps I should cheer for someone I want to lose. Hey, there's an idea for an e-bay auction, I'll auction off my apparent curse! "Pay me to cheer for the team you don't want to win, it will guarantee your own team's victory!!"

Ken

Hahahaha. Just reminded me of that segment on the Tonight Show, "Stuff we found on eBay"