Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Never thought I would see that, and I am still skeptical. Even if they raise Interstate speeds, that still doesn't help all the 4 lane divided highways that are 45-55mph speedlimits through rural/country areas.

Like Hwy 58 from I-95 to Virginia Beach.

Well it's better than nothing (assuming it happens), and I drive on the Interstates all the time, so I could benefit quite a lot from it. Of course I'll still have to drive under that on I-295 so that my car isn't destroyed by all the potholes and other bullshit over there.

Because crime doesn't happen anywhere else.

But, all joking aside, Krig lives in low crime area. I've been there like a million times.

Mathiäs;8876025 said:
Because crime doesn't happen anywhere else.

But, all joking aside, Krig lives in low crime area. I've been there like a million times.

Springfield Illinois supposedly has a sizable black population and the 13th most dangerous neighborhood in the country. I think Krig has all the right to have guns.

lol

I guess it's a little worrisome that it's the 13th most dangerous town in the US, but... there are BLACKS there too?! My god, how could you not own a gun?

Springfield Illinois supposedly has a sizable black population and the 13th most dangerous neighborhood in the country. I think Krig has all the right to have guns.

I don't know where you found that bs, but I haven't found a site that even has Springfield listed

12-year-old girl hauled off in cuffs after doodling on school desk with marker

Hilariously absurd, though I wonder if it had something to do with the fact that she's...

amd_alexa_gonzalez.jpg

...absolute jailbait?