Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Mathiäs;8876211 said:
I don't know where you found that bs, but I haven't found a site that even has Springfield listed

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/most-dangerous-neighborhood-america-top-25-list-cincinnati-1

And I said that Springfield contained the 13th most dangerous neighborhood. I did not say that the city itself is the 13th most dangerous. Still, to say that it is a low crime area is untrue. It's still probably not nearly as bad as the neighborhoods I go through in Chicago though.

Anyways, i think living even remotely close to a dangerous area is a good reason to own a gun.

12-year-old girl hauled off in cuffs after doodling on school desk with marker

Hilariously absurd, though I wonder if it had something to do with the fact that she's...

amd_alexa_gonzalez.jpg

...absolute jailbait?
damn, give her about 4 years

wait, wat

Doubt anyone besides maybe vihris would bother watching the vid so I won't post it, but Dr Mercola interviewed Ron Paul and during the interview Ron Paul mentioned that he had tried to introduce the idea of a "private option" for health care. Basically a individual tax credit for health care. He said it was ignored because the main focus here is insuring that this would not give government control of the types of health care.

Just goes to show that politicians don't care about reforming health care as much as lining the pockets of their particular health insurance and ************** buddies.

If anyone could start a cold war with us, it is China. They own a massive amount of our treasury debt, and they are among the nations using their savingsto buy up the worlds gold reserves.

They also have the production facilities that we no longer have. The US really only exports food and R&D (ideas) these days.

I'm of the firm belief that China would stomp the shit out of us in combat. I'm not saying we suck by any means, but let's face it - one country would be more than willing to nuke another to extinction... and we know what country that is. Furthermore, let's talk size of military; China itself boasts a 4:1 population advantage over us, with a whopping 7,024,000 military units (counting Active, Reserves and Paramilitary forces), whereas the U.S. has 3,385,400 units. You may bring up our superior weaponry (and let's face it we have awesome shit), but China isn't underpowered by any means; we must also remember that even a good chunk of our current forces overseas have crap armor and supplies (especially when compared to the private firms that were over there). If we can't even supply (or worse, won't) many our guys and gals with basic armaments, how the hell would we plan to supply them in an all out war with China?

Looks like we need to get cracking on more unmanned war machines, like the recently created heavy armored tank treaded gatling gun, or EATR (a robot that is capable of consuming biomass to keep itself running).

I'm of the firm belief that China would stomp the shit out of us in combat. I'm not saying we suck by any means, but let's face it - one country would be more than willing to nuke another to extinction... and we know what country that is. Furthermore, let's talk size of military; China itself boasts a 4:1 population advantage over us, with a whopping 7,024,000 military units (counting Active, Reserves and Paramilitary forces), whereas the U.S. has 3,385,400 units. You may bring up our superior weaponry (and let's face it we have awesome shit), but China isn't underpowered by any means; we must also remember that even a good chunk of our current forces overseas have crap armor and supplies (especially when compared to the private firms that were over there). If we can't even supply (or worse, won't) many our guys and gals with basic armaments, how the hell would we plan to supply them in an all out war with China?

Looks like we need to get cracking on more unmanned war machines, like the recently created heavy armored tank treaded gatling gun, or EATR (a robot that is capable of consuming biomass to keep itself running).

that war would be retarded as it would be who could bomb who more and not manpower

that war would be retarded as it would be who could bomb who more and not manpower
It would be like the movie War Games... there are no winners so it's not winnable...

But in a conventional war it's not who has the most troops but who has the better strategy. Sadaam/Iraq had a large military in his heyday but got their asses kicked twice by us because they were poorly trained and had poor strategy. Just to use an example.

Leonidas and his 300 (as well as their allies) did not do too bad themselves til they were betrayed. To use another example.