Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

HEY GUYZ WE JUST CAPTURED A TOP AL QUIDA GUY...I SAY WE INTERROGATE HIM AND INTERROGATE HIM AND INTERROGATE HIM AND THEN SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD

Mathiäs;8900767 said:
HEY GUYZ WE JUST CAPTURED A TOP AL QUIDA GUY...I SAY WE INTERROGATE HIM AND INTERROGATE HIM AND INTERROGATE HIM AND THEN SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD

You're talking about Mullah Omar's bitch. That's the Taliban.

@ Dakryn,
I forgot in which thread you were talking about the state of affairs of American banks, so I decided to take the discussion here. I didn't get the concept of the financial bust up occuring due to the toxic derivatives, I mean, doesn't it involve pretty much the same concept as how currency notes evolved?

My parents forced me to get that vaccine, which I found annoying. It had no ill effects on me, but it felt like it was pretty useless.

How did they force you? It was mandatory for military personnel and my wife fought it long enough until the whole thing blew over. No way in hell we were going to risk a miscarriage for a non-existent health benefit.

Yeah my dad had to get that. I had the option, but I didn't give a shit and knew that the whole H1N1 deal wasn't as bad as all that.

It's CNN, so yeah.

I recently saw the video of Jon Stewart's appearance on Crossfire back in '04, which apparently was a huge factor in the show's cancellation. It was pretty awesome how badly he trashed the hosts right in their faces. :lol:

I was watching Ron Paul's address at CPAC, looked like he was a lot more popular than the CNN clip allowed. I also noticed they mentioned that teh Audit the Fed bill passed the HOuse. Of course that isn't getting any coverage.

It's CNN, so yeah.

I recently saw the video of Jon Stewart's appearance on Crossfire back in '04, which apparently was a huge factor in the show's cancellation. It was pretty awesome how badly he trashed the hosts right in their faces. :lol:

He was beautiful throughout the entire program, and I encourage everyone with an internet connection to go onto youtube and watch Stewart mutilate the twits in front of their faces.

He must have been really proud of Colbert when he ripped W. a new one for almost twenty+ minutes straight at the white house cor. dinner.

Oh, such glorious times.

I'm going to further encourage everyone with an internet connection to watch the Stewart vid by posting it here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? Stewart completely embarrassed those two on the air, and arguably caused their show to be cancelled. I think it's a pretty epic bit of media heroism on his part. It's also not the only time he's ruined some asshole pundit's career.

No it was good, I meanit being painful like watching Michael embarress himself on The Office can be painful. Those pundits were a joke and looked completely off guard when they realized someone called them out on their lack of depth on their own show, and even the crowd was applauding.

lol, I saw that editorial earlier this morning after my Google news feed led me to this other bullshit CNN editorial about how Congress's current 'struggle' is just another chapter of political history and perfectly normal (p.s. remember to keep voting Dem, guys!).

Based on what I've seen lately, I'm beginning to think CNN actually has 2nd place behind FOX as the most deceptive major news corp in America (though I guess CNBC's got to be pretty high up there too since they probably rarely cover any insider trading issues).

Oddly, I find the Wall Street Journal relatively high-quality, even though they're owned by Emperor Murdoch. They have their moments of spin, to be sure, but they also have a decent amount of responsible journalism.

My favorite news source, though, has been the Huffington Post for a while now. They have neutrality issues, but they're no Democratic shills, and they've published shitloads of great exposés on government corruption. I highly recommend them Dak - probably better for you than all those tinfoil hat bloggers you read. :)