Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

My wife and I have seriously discussed leaving the US in a few years. Not specifically due to the health care bill, but to escape the "1,000 Eyes" culture that is coming here from Europe, the UK and Germany specifically. The health care bill is a drop in the bucket of totalitarianism.

Yeah man, good idea. Maybe go to some eastern European country...no...better yet get into the jungle somewhere...completely off the grid...no internet access...

My wife and I have seriously discussed leaving the US in a few years. Not specifically due to the health care bill, but to escape the "1,000 Eyes" culture that is coming here from Europe, the UK and Germany specifically. The health care bill is a drop in the bucket of totalitarianism.

Yeah, I'd rather not have to live here much longer either. Seems like the country's just being torn apart by corruption, and it would be nice to not be stuck on the boat while it's sinking.

That was late :p

You have to hand it to him. He is running diplomatic circles around "the West", while Iran is increasing trade with China and Russia as well as rapidly updating the Iranian military with every extra day that goes by. All this without actually being a danger to the US, merely to US regional interests, which we shouldn't have anyway.

I will personally mail him a letter & call him on his show to ask him why he hasn't left yet once the bill passes completely. I will then sexually harass him, maybe my advances will help his decision.

I will personally mail him a letter & call him on his show to ask him why he hasn't left yet once the bill passes completely. I will then sexually harass him, maybe my advances will help his decision.

When you call, tell him you were able to get your long-awaited sex change thanks to your new health care coverage.