Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

North Korea knows we won't attack them unless they do something to us or something so obviously fubar that they put us in a position to where we have to attack them, which may or may not even happen considering what's going on in Afghanistan at the moment and the liberal agenda that's plaguing the country atm.

I'm really tired of the whole mentality that "the white man" has it so good and "the black man" is oppressed bullshit. Get a job, get a fucking education, DO SOMETHING with your life instead of acting like a thug and living in the fucking hood and maybe you wouldn't be so oppressed. Lord knows you've got plenty of opportunity to do so, especially from the government and various other organizations out there wanting to help "the oppressed black man." The existence of the NAACP does nothing but perpetuate this bullshit and plants a stigma in the mind of "the black man" that his life is just so bad and he needs someone "fighting" for his "equal rights" so that he can have a life on par with "the white man." ugh...

Whiners gonna whine. Some people are happy to sit around pointing fingers blaming everyone but themselves for their problems. I enjoy watching them stagnate and not get anywhere.

North Korea knows we won't attack them unless they do something to us or something so obviously fubar that they put us in a position to where we have to attack them, which may or may not even happen considering what's going on in Afghanistan at the moment and the liberal agenda that's plaguing the country atm.

Lol @ "liberal agenda"

Although there may be a "liberal" agenda directing domestic affairs, the neocons are still firmly in control of the military. The reason NK doesn't have to worry is besides the US being over-stretched in Iraq,Afghanistan, and everywhere else, we have also already talked/sanctioned ourselves into a corner against Iran.

Quite true. I still have mixed feelings about the whole ordeal. I mean, it's a just cause, but I don't think we're going to win, considering no one ever has before.

I would argue whether or not it's a just cause, but no one in history has left Afghanistan victorious, and it has nothing to do with technology or ability.

Well, I consider it like this: if we let the Taliban, Al-Qaueda, whoever gain power, we will get attacked again.

I almost say let that happen, and then nuke the whole fucking area. They're all crazy anyway.

You can thank CIA meddling for the existence of both groups, and they retaliated for being treated/dropped like yesterdays news when the Soviet Union collapsed.

We are in Afghanistan to boost opium production, no other real reason.