Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Mathiäs;9571991 said:
We are moving away from using people in combat anyway. Soon everything will be done remotely.

What do you guys think of this? We're a ways away from this but we are getting closer to it. I personally disagree with use of drones and robots in combat.

Lots of stuff out there about the potential for the next Mini Ice Age:

Next Mini Ice Age

lol

edit: even further lol

Helium.com, Inc. is a website where active writers are paid for contributing articles, and visitors can read these articles for free.

so you can be paid to push a non-scientific agenda including absolutely no references to studies, data or statistics of any salience.

Google, sir. Google.

Popular Mechanics

WHOI Mini Ice Age?

Sydney Morning Herald (Piers Corbyn writeup)

I can sit here and search for websites you will consider reputable, but since no one here considers anything reputable unless it agrees with them/ whatever fuckhead uni/prof they attend/listen to, I could search all day long and accomplish nothing to that end, so I may as well post the first website that happens to pop up out of 100.

2011 Marks 150th anniversary of the Civil War

Even the Park Service may find itself targeted over its plan to commemorate the first shot fired in the war on April 12, 1861 at Fort Sumter in Charleston Harbor. Randolph said he plans to contact Interior Department Secretary Ken Salazar over plans for a ceremony in which a lone blank mortar round will be fired at the fort on April 12.

"It recreates a terrorist act," Randolph said. "I can't imagine the Park Service being involved in that."

lolololol

I can sit here and search for websites you will consider reputable, but since no one here considers anything reputable unless it agrees with them/ whatever fuckhead uni/prof they attend/listen to, I could search all day long and accomplish nothing to that end, so I may as well post the first website that happens to pop up out of 100.

one thing to say to you

lrn2research

also lol at above article.

:cry:

http://www.wgal.com/r/26420961/detail.html

Susquehanna Valley Native Major Dick Winters Dies
"The Band of Brothers" Commander Dies At Age 92

SUSQUEHANNA VALLEY, Pa. -- Hershey native, Major Dick Winters, the World War two hero has died.

News 8 has learned about his passing through a close family friend.

Winters passed away January 2. He was laid to rest on Saturday, January 8.

He had requested a private, unannounced funeral service.

Winters grew up in Lancaster, attending Boys' High School and Franklin and Marshall College.

After graduating, and a few months before the attack on Pearl Harbor, Winters joined the army.

Later, he commanded the group of World War II heroes known as "the band of brothers".

The family sais a public memorial service will be held at a later date.

In three weeks, Major Dick Winters would have turned 93-years-old.