Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

The only difference between the parent company and the subsidiary is that one is a massive peddler of bullshit all the time, and the other is Galacticus-like in size and a peddler of bullshit most of the time.

Murdoch's beliefs still bleed through every single orifice of every business he holds.

After googling the hell out of him all I discovered was that he doesn't like Netflix, and is also acquiring a lot of businesses - like every mega-conglomerate does. His company owns quite a bit of media though so I'll just run through some of them.

Well, I don't see liberal bias in the Cartoon Network or Warner Bros (unless you want to count dumb-ass teenagers fucking on tv being part of the liberal agenda). If you are referencing Time and CNN however...

CNN has political contributors from both the left and the right, and has also been critiqued heavily for their lack of hard-hitting coverage of the war in Iraq (having accusations go so far as to say they were putty in Rove's hands). Other than that... I should... thank them for Glenn Beck? I don't really consider them super partisan toward any side; in fact, I consider them pretty poor in regards to real journalism.

Time has an "apparent" liberal bias so far as the few google links are showing, but nothing really substantial. The most I could find querying "Time political bias" was the magazine saying that Palin and Farty Mc-Oldfuck were playing the race card during the 2008 presidential campaign. The fact of the matter is the party platform essentially was (Country first, put up the border, NO AMNESTY, English only, etc.). Palin is an utter MORAN and I'll not echo anything she has said because, let's face it, it's just not fair. The only racist thing I specifically remember McCain talking about was "eternally hating gooks".
TLDR: I don't read Time, nor do I look at any of their articles; I rarely peruse their photography, as that is all that interests me.

If I follow this website though, apparently TIME is .9 points below those bastards at NPR. Maybe it's because they like to talk about the atrocities in Darfur, or something else actually scandalous that most Americans don't give a second thought toward.

---------------
So to compare both those men, both are ludicrously rich (Murdoch moreso) and are the heads of mega-corporations.

As far as differences go:
It looks like Bewkes has only been in a real position of power since 2005, and is not able to control the entire left hemisphere of political discourse.

What was the point of your question?

To ask for proof of someone's character against the claim that they are on par with someone who has an actual track record of being partisan is not a false dichotomy.

ESPECIALLY since I am not outright denying anything or turning a blind eye toward anything. This isn't a "you can't provide proof so it can' be true" scenario, it's a "provide a shred of proof to back up your statement or your baseless claims are going to be taken with a grain of salt".

Its ok, the magnetic poles are shifting/reversing, Africa is splitting apart, and probably other continents are too follow. Interesting times we live in.

BUT TEH GHLOBEL WAHRMING OMGZ!!!1!1!

Its ok, the magnetic poles are shifting/reversing, Africa is splitting apart, and probably other continents are too follow. Interesting times we live in.

BUT TEH GHLOBEL WAHRMING OMGZ!!!1!1!

Are they shifting or reversing? Or do you just, I dunno...not know what the hell you're talking about?

To early to tell for sure yet whether it's just a shift or they are heading towards a reversal (I am guessing reversal). But they are moving.

Hey guise this thread sucks when people only post links to things with no explanation or opinion on them. kthksbye

RemeberingReagan.jpg

I image tagged it for you.