Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Of course. The people of Egypt better not elect someone we don't approve of or we will send in the CIA to assassinate at best, or send in the military to take them out and kill a million or so civilians due to direct and colleral damage.

Of course. The people of Egypt better not elect someone we don't approve of or we will send in the CIA to assassinate at best, or send in the military to take them out and kill a million or so civilians due to direct and colleral damage.

I think you are using a wee too much hyperbole here.

That's why Kim Jong Il has been assassinated and/or been attacked by the US since he took power after his daddy.

History backs me up 100% on this.

Then why haven't we dealt with Iran, Hamas, North Korea, etc?

Mathias and Badbird: Internet bros.

At least I have an interweb bro. You're quite alone most of the time.

Hey Vihris or zabu whaterver, why are you a Ron Paul fan? Most of the views of yours are way way far apart from Paul. I get that you like more of Progressive Populist such as Kucinich and Grayson but besides a few issues, Paul isn't someone I would expect you to like.

No company is better than bad company.

You're damn right bro.

800px-Bad_Company_-_1976.jpg

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/49554.html

Quote:
In a shocking finding, more than half of GOP primary voters believe President Barack Obama was not born in the United States, according to a new poll.

Fifty-one percent of 400 Republican primary voters surveyed nationwide by Public Policy Polling said they ascribe to the controversial birther conspiracy theory — despite the fact that the state of Hawaii has posted Obama’s certificate of live birth.

Continue Reading
Only 28 percent said they think the president was born in the United States — a constitutional requirement to be president. Twenty-one percent said they were “not sure.”

Among those who do not believe Obama was born in the United States, Mike Huckabee is their first choice for president, followed by Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich and then Mitt Romney.

Those who do think the president is a citizen favor Romney over the rest of the field. Huckabee, Palin and Ron Paul trail Romney among believers in Obama’s birth in Hawaii.

Quote:
In a shocking finding, more than half of GOP primary voters believe President Barack Obama was not born in the United States, according to a new poll.

Fifty-one percent of 400 Republican primary voters surveyed nationwide by Public Policy Polling said they ascribe to the controversial birther conspiracy theory — despite the fact that the state of Hawaii has posted Obama’s certificate of live birth.

Continue Reading
Only 28 percent said they think the president was born in the United States — a constitutional requirement to be president. Twenty-one percent said they were “not sure.”

Among those who do not believe Obama was born in the United States, Mike Huckabee is their first choice for president, followed by Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich and then Mitt Romney.

Those who do think the president is a citizen favor Romney over the rest of the field. Huckabee, Palin and Ron Paul trail Romney among believers in Obama’s birth in Hawaii.

Reason 1000 why people don't take the Republicans serious.

It's amazing how much money has been spent to avoid producing the official birth certificate in court. If it was legit you would think it would have been produced at the first trial.

I assume you are referring to Obama and the birther bullshit.

Hawaii produced his birth certificate, and eye-witnesses at his actual birth have come forward, and in fact if you wish you can find a copy of it online.

Birthers are just fucking idiots.

I assume you are referring to Obama and the birther bullshit.

Hawaii produced his birth certificate, and eye-witnesses at his actual birth have come forward, and in fact if you wish you can find a copy of it online.

Birthers are just fucking idiots.

The BC shown online does not match other BC's from the same era,and witnesses are just as easily forged as pieces of paper.

So what you mean to say is you'd only trust it if it perfectly conformed to your stupidly broken standards of what constitutes a "real" birth certificate.