Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

I haven't bothereds to do the research into it since I don't have the time or the care, but I believe the issue was that British law would lay claim to him because of his father.

Either way, America is getting the same old shitty leadership it's been getting for the past century+, and this is merely a "sideshow" as Obama put it.

You and I both know America doesn't give a shit about other countries laws. Even if Britain did claim him, he would still be first and foremost subject to American jurisprudence.

You and I both know America doesn't give a shit about other countries laws. Even if Britain did claim him, he would still be first and foremost subject to American jurisprudence.

Umm, the point being that since his father would have been a British subject, this would exclude him from being natural born.

He would be a naturalized US Citizen, not Natural Born. Sorry, I worded the previous post wrong because I was multitasking.

If someone is born on American territory, they are a natural born United States citizen, regardless of who their dad is. The "birther" thing is fucking retarded and irrelevant. Besides, America and the EU are both under the umbrella of Bilderberger types anyway, so it doesn't matter who the POTUS is.

Dakryn, stop being an idiot and just admit that Obama is an American citizen. Now I bet you'll jump on the "HE MUST RELEASE HIS COLLEGE RECORDS" bandwagon?

Depending on the other country's rules, if one parent is from the States and the other from elsewhere, that kid is no less a US Citizen, but he or she may have dual citizenship until a certain age or indefinitely. Having dual citizenship does not mean you're not an American. And unless Obama's father was a diplomat (which he wasn't), Obama is a US citizen.

Sitting here watching the Republican Presidential Debate. Out of all the candidates I actually really like Ron Paul and every time I feel that way something or someone shoots it down and proves me either wrong or just plain ignorant, so............shoot!

Sitting here watching the Republican Presidential Debate. Out of all the candidates I actually really like Ron Paul and every time I feel that way something or someone shoots it down and proves me either wrong or just plain ignorant, so............shoot!

The knocks against Ron Paul are always from a standpoint of ignorance, such as "OMG but we have to have the Federal Reserve and Income Taxes", or "OMG we have to be in 437646879 different countries to be safe from TERRUR!".

From what I watched of the debate, it appears Herman Cain is the "Chosen One", and it seemed he received twice as much time to answer as the other candidates. Very smooth speaker, very good at saying a lot without actually saying anything at all. But he is a Neo Con war hawk, and thats what the Republican Party wants.

There's actually one not too far from me, but then again I do live in New Jersey, so that's to be expected. Haven't been there though.