Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

They say every time a convict dies a lawyer get its wings.

Bentley%20Logo.jpg

^ Win. I remember in high school being assigned in a debate to argue in favor of the death penalty. Those were some of the most atrocious arguments I've ever made. I couldn't justify it to myself, let alone others.

New Jersey, having passed a bill banning the death penalty, is going to save (I believe) $1.3 million for every inmate that was on death row over the course of the inmates' lives.

Nec, did you catch the Gerhart-Corzine debate this morning? I hear Corzine, under questioning, admitted to not knowing what he's talking about in some regard to the "asset monetization" plan. I'd like to find out how this whole debate went, as I missed it.

^ Win. I remember in high school being assigned in a debate to argue in favor of the death penalty. Those were some of the most atrocious arguments I've ever made. I couldn't justify it to myself, let alone others.
I had to argue for the Iraq war last year. It was really easy, I just lied and used logical fallacies. I got a pretty good grade on the project.

Truthfully, I didn't even know about it, but I probably would have missed it anyway, as I had a doctor's appointment and I had to go down to Rutgers to sort out my term bill. I honestly haven't been keeping up with NJ politics lately as much as I would like. It's rather disheartening you know. :p

Then you'll be happy to learn that in his State Of The State address he made clear his plan to raise tolls by 50% + cost of living every four years until 202#. After which tolls will be raised by the cost of living every year until 208#. No, that's not a typo- it really is a 75 year toll hike plan.

Then you'll be happy to learn that in his State Of The State address he made clear his plan to raise tolls by 50% + cost of living every four years until 202#. After which tolls will be raised by the cost of living every year until 208#. No, that's not a typo- it really is a 75 year toll hike plan.

Oh yeah, I remember hearing about this...I'd like to learn more about it, but I'm afraid it will just annoy me more than is worth being informed about it.

If you committed a crime, would you be a bad person, or would you be a person who committed a crime?