Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Not really. I admit to playing devils advocate on this one, but it can be argued that trader's are merely being used, and I think when it comes down to it, if the whole system collapses, the traders on the floor are gonna be as ass-out as the rest of us while the bosses at the top retreat to their million dollar bunkers.

Mathiäs;8061573 said:
Really? You support guns in schools?

If legally carried guns were allowed, VT doesn't happen like it did. I sure as hell wouldn't attend a school that required it's students be defenseless, not to mention that if it is a state college it would be unconstitutional.

Methinks if you are allowed to carry a gun on campus just for protection, you say fuck off to that school and go to a less piece of shit one tbh imo. I have a personal protection permit and all that, but the last thing on my check list before I head out to class is a gun.

Methinks if you are allowed to carry a gun on campus just for protection, you say fuck off to that school and go to a less piece of shit one tbh imo. I have a personal protection permit and all that, but the last thing on my check list before I head out to class is a gun.

I think you are smart enough to know that isn't the point.

Seriously, that's dumb. He has a license to carry, and he's in the armed fucking forces. To be honest, those are the people I would MOST WANT to be fucking armed.

anybody here watch Hannity on fox news? i don't agree with all of his views but he's very entertaining yet also quite informal. plus, it's nice to see a news show that isn't liberal biased. well, besides o'reilly of course :lol:

It's of course better then to watch one that's conservative biased, right?

no, did i say that?

i said that it was nice to see something conservative considering that EVERYTHING is liberal biased. i watch both liberal and conservative biased news and also check in on with a few libertarian internet sources such as infowars.com