Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

I will seriously go and live in the woods, pandemics are one of few things which are truly pretty scary to me.

Although, again, the only deaths reported are concentrated in Mexico..

I vastly dislike that the consensus of some is that it's simply "too late" to contain, to put it in a really polite way.

If anyone is interested,...

when I last checked the news about the Swine Flu, 96 people have died in Mexico. and now there are two confirmed cases in the Lower Mainland ( where I am right now, Vancouver) and one in Nova Scotia. I dunno, i hope this will be allright but it doesnt look so great atm

also, Its not to late to contain iirc. I read somewhere that the threat is only at 3 atm, and WHO probably wont even have to issue a level 6 ( pandemic)

^Look into it, it's obviously a government engineered disease. Not too mention all of the mass grave sites being dug in hundreds of cemetery's all of the US that were dug a month or so ago.

Because of that flu, I shall be wearing a mask to MDF

now that you said that, I couldnt resist posting this link

There is alot of other stuff relating to this, like America apparently buying alot of a certain kind of train. There are a bunch of people who think that they will try and infect us with something, put us into these trains and kill us.

Sounds fucking retarded

Last edited by a moderator:
^Look into it, it's obviously a government engineered disease. Not too mention all of the mass grave sites being dug in hundreds of cemetery's all of the US that were dug a month or so ago.

Because of that flu, I shall be wearing a mask to MDF

in b4 dakryn

edit: shit! i failed

This is still sort of the avian flu, just H1N1 instead of H5N1. I'm not worried about dying, more worried about civil liberties loss that would stem from government reaction to a (imo engineered) pandemic.

Edit: and the vaccine that will be pushed, no way in hell will I take that poison bullshit.

Just move to Maine, and avoid the tourists by taking the boat. Because they are the ones who would bring disease into a nice place like Maine.