Damage Done in Ireland

Seraph

New Metal Member
Still can't get a copy of this cd in Ireland. Century Media have to be one of the worst distributors around. I am so looking forward hearing this album. Probably be another year before we see hide nor hair of the new In Flames album aswell.

Seraph :mad:

Absolutely no access to a credit card. I'm fairly new to this whole internet thing as it is anyway. Anyhow, I'll wait until it arrives. If I still don't have it by the time DT play London, sure I can pick it up over there. Thanks for your concern though.

Seraph

Hey Seraph, I just wanna tell you that there is a new kind of way to buy stuff over the net. It works on a 'pay as you go' basis like a mobile phone.
You get a free card, then go to your local newsagent and 'top it up' with like, however much money you want, then you can spend the money on selected sites, one of which has Damage Done for sale!
It's TOTALLY safe and secure, coz nobody can hack your account etc. and you can only spend what you put on the card. You don't have to pay anything to use the card either. I've been using it for ages.
Reply here if you want to know more and I'll give you the details and stuff.