Votes: 83 46.6%
  • About as good as Haven

Votes: 33 18.5%
  • Worse than Haven

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • The worst album they ever did

Votes: 6 3.4%

• Total voters
It's a good album, needs more time yet, but there are already some memorable songs. It's a nice summation of the last three albums, and it exorcises Haven's boredom-levels.

Not very forward thinking but a good album.

I also downloaded the mp3's before I had the album, the thing is: mp3's can never capture the complexity of DD's music well, it really goes a bit too blurry and also you just have to listen to the album as a whole.

Originally posted by Ziller
trying to place them in any order is an exercise in futility to me. they are a timeline of a band's progression, each a foundation for the next.

Exactamundo! No doubt about it. I chose not to vote because I simply find it too hard to compare DT's albums. All I know is we're all privileged to be witnessing a truly great and innovative band. Everything I've heard so far kicks major arse and that's all that matters to me.

:cool:

Well I bought it 2 weeks ago and have been listening to it a lot now I finally have my opinion:
it kicks ass
I liked the way they turned things around.I loved projector because of the clean voice(Stanne is great at it)but this one had that 'something else' that I really liked
I do hope they come up with one or two clean voice songs or maybe a Stanne project where he sings with clean voice
I know the album has been out for a while and maybe you are tired of people talking about the album but hey,it's amazing
and that song final resistance is very very good.my favorite so far(from that album,not their entire discography)

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
I thought spamming wasn't allowed here??
Tsssssssssssssk.

And I (H)ATE teh bunney! :mad:

Oh, Siren, if it's yours, TAKE IT AWAY!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr........
Spam is cow meat, teh bunney is rabbit. It is my bunney! Not siren, she might lie about being married to it, but it is all big mistake. Hugg it plz!

I'm not gonna hug a married bunney!! :eek:

But why, why such an ugly bunney?? ...Get me a shark..Or.. i dunno.. Some wolves or somethin. I HATE bunnies, rabbits, that shit. And especially this bunney. I am very sorry...But that's me. And I, I am the Grand Wazoo
Keeper of the mystic scrolls, and rolls of parchment from the lodge..
*ahem*

I don't see why everyone hates teh bunney. :(
I think it's cute!
And i'm not married to it, i was supposed to marry Ormir but he tricked me and sent teh bunney in his place. :mad:

Originally posted by Siren
I don't see why everyone hates teh bunney. :(
I think it's cute!
And i'm not married to it, i was supposed to marry Ormir but he tricked me and sent teh bunney in his place. :mad:
Okay, keep teh bunney then. Here, you can have it. Pleeeeeeeasssse take it away! :(

@Teh Grand Wazoo: No, i don't want it anymore, it's a girl! :(
And i made such great plans for the two of us... :cry:

It's not a girl! :mad:

And to stay slightly on topic and not completely drown this thread in spam, I think the part where Stanne speaks "Let me nail you to the treason wall, stab the night and the day from your sight, and set the thought to flame" must be his most genuinely hateful sounding vocals ever.