Dammit

wwallinga

Working on #3
Jan 26, 2004
NH/ME Border

I noticed a week ago that my Ghost Reveries cd had suffered the consequences of overuse. It has been fatally cracked. It worked fine with the crack for a few days, but now it won't play.

Guess I now have an excuse to buy the re-issue next month!

a rofl nazi said:
torrentspy.com
opethforum.net
slsknet.org

Really. I can afford the $. I'll buy the re-issue and enjoy it. You can have your burned cds and mp3s and whatever else it is that you need to have for free.

I was merely expressing sadness for the loss of my epic Ghost Reveries cd.

LOLOLOL! you think thats bad? I left my GR CD inside my backpack and it got crushed into 6 pieces, OOPS! cant play it now.
But yea....whats-his-name is right, just download it, and hope you dont bust your MP3 player.

First of all - "what's his name" is me - has been for years. Second of all I do not own a PORTABLE mp3 player. Unless it's a record, tape or cd, I don't bother. If that makes me a dinosaur, fine.

lol. feel free to buy the new one...at least you're supporting your favorite band.

however, you're dumb for saying you "ONLY" use tapes, CDs and vinyl.

wwallinga said:
Really. I can afford the $. I'll buy the re-issue and enjoy it. You can have your burned cds and mp3s and whatever else it is that you need to have for free.

I was merely expressing sadness for the loss of my epic Ghost Reveries cd.

Well, if youve alreay bought it youre legally and sorta "morally" entitled to downloading the tracks, in countries its illegal to download.