Damn, our shouter left the band... (we need a new one)

Aug 9, 2010
Germany
...that really sucks, cause he was awesome. And the worst thing about this is that there is no understandable reason for him to leave. He said he's still motivated and loves it, but he has not time for the band anymore.
I think these things are mutually exclusive. If you love something you always take your time. We believe that his girl is involved in this... :Smug: why are girlfriends and bands on bad terms so often? =(

Ok let me come to the point. Of course we need a new one.

So this is my band: www.facebook.com/annisokay
We are from Halle, Germany.
(Short german part:
Also, wenn du zufällig aus der "Nähe" von Halle an der Saale kommst und Interesse hast, melde dich bitte bei uns! :) )

Of course finally we need a real member from our local area, but as we are currently writing and recording an album, we could also imagine finding someone from the other side of the world, who writes and records his lines on our instrumentals. The goal would be that our band wouldn't have to be shut down completely, while we are searching for a new shouter over here. So if anyone is interested in such an online project contact us! :) We are really looking forward to hearing from you!
Im not very optimistic though. Searching a band member could be soo frustrating.