Damnation Cover

Originally posted by Beth
How did you find this? I mean...what is that site
The site appears is that of artist Travis Smith. Seems real to me, though it may just be the inside cover.

opethdamn.jpg

you are right, that is NOT the cover, but one of the inside pieces. actually i think thats going to be the image under the cd tray itself. Travis' site seems to be down for now, its probably getting updated or something.

you may ask how i know. I know because i took the photo in question. actually its a mix of my photography and Travis'. but the main image on that piece is mine (the old lady sitting in the chair, close up of her hand). I have a few more pieces in the artwork also. but i cant show them to you until i get the go ahead. or travis puts them up.
Opethtray.jpg

Originally posted by Rex
you are right, that is NOT the cover, but one of the inside pieces. actually i think thats going to be the image under the cd tray itself. Travis' site seems to be down for now, its probably getting updated or something.

you may ask how i know. I know because i took the photo in question. actually its a mix of my photography and Travis'. but the main image on that piece is mine (the old lady sitting in the chair, close up of her hand). I have a few more pieces in the artwork also. but i cant show them to you until i get the go ahead. or travis puts them up.

sweet

Originally posted by Rex

Opethtray.jpg

Breathtaking photography dude!
:eek: